DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Darthe

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

TrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrololol

SYSTEM CRASH

TrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrolololTrololol

SYSTEM CRASH

couldn't you have printed a \n too or smth? it's a bit too wide on phone :D

Can we lynch Cloud now?

Not before we speedlynch you on Day 1 for claiming town :P

let's try tho

##vote Cloud

Can we lynch Cloud now?

Not before we speedlynch you on Day 1 for claiming town :P

let's try tho

##vote Cloud

Queen-come-at-me-bro.jpg

That is a very nice siggy indeed. I do like the fancy font-ness :)

I realise that I need more fonts now.

"Ultimate showdown"-text is a logo-thingie google found for me, so I'm not taking any credit for that. Well, except for putting the pictures into the text ofc :laugh:

But I recommend dafont.com

*prods at Ithi's fancy blueness*

Everyone is of course free to use the signature :biggrin: Don't ask me about how those black lines at the top and bottom ended up there. I've gone through the PSD file five times and I can't figure out where they come from; they're not there in photoshop.

Did I mention I won the Empy signature maker again? :biggrin: *nasty bragger*

Cloud :wub: *snuggles*

I have no idea what is going on here. 

We´re in the BT, right.  :laugh:

Hi

Is actually Day 0 yes?

Yeah nobody even has a role PM.  This is how I tend to start games now, opening up with a pre-game chat.

Hi

Is actually Day 0 yes?

Yeah nobody even has a role PM.  This is how I tend to start games now, opening up with a pre-game chat.

Give me my Infinite Day Vig shot Superman Ninja Cyborg role already. Sheesh.