DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite part of right now is that I have to design a game filled with ****ing crazy roles in less than two days. Worse still is it working around pre-set mechanics.

Is anyone actually expecting this game to be balanced? I figured it was gonna be a no holds barred tables, ladders, chairs and the kitchen sink type game. /shrug

Oh and hey y'all!

:biggrin:

*pokes Ithi to make sure not a photocopy*

Des, this is me.  I may be a jerk, may be cocky, may sometimes really overplay or underplay mafia games etc but that is all just in fun.  If there is one thing that I always take seriously and actually pride myself on it is that my games are good for those who play in them.  Better than good if I can help it.

Des, this is me.  I may be a jerk, may be cocky, may sometimes really overplay or underplay mafia games etc but that is all just in fun.  If there is one thing that I always take seriously and actually pride myself on it is that my games are good for those who play in them.  Better than good if I can help it.

Oh that wasn't a slight against you as a mod at all Darthe, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to all the wtf roles people were prob submitting, in my head I was thinking it would be a near impossible game to balance unless you nerfed a lot of the roles (I'm assuming most submitted some OP ones).

You're def one of my favorite mods dude :biggrin:

Inb4 "Des is sucking up to the mod!"

:tongue:

Dim player, rand
For each player in game.players
  Rand = rnd(1,3)
  player.alignment = alignments["Mafia" + rand]
Next

Is Rand playing? This seems to say that if he was, he would be Mafia. Does it also say that he would tell us that he was Mafia.

Actually, this sets every players alignment randomly, into Mafia1, Mafia2 and Mafia3 (and thus no town-aligned peles).

But yea Rand is always mafia.

An AIDS Mashup is a game so trollish that to try to comprehend the intricacies of its insanity is to stare your own helpless mortality right in the face

So ... it's using a serious and possibly terminal illness as a joke? That's nice.

Actually I think AIDS stands for something else there.

Sorry was this section called the Politically Correct Sensitivity Tower? I figured a Darthe game would be the one place I don't need to worry about offending people lol

Here's an example of what I'm talking about http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/dexter-aids-mash-44-players-03-04-game-thread-1422523/

A game so bad it makes everyone sick

Archived