DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Le sigh, Turin. You once had such a good game. Cant really say it's rust still, can you? Cause really, it's jusy gotten sad.

Saying this doesn't make it so Despo. That you are going here doesn't speak well for you. 

If you are so convinced Cloud is the scum why is the TESS still voting Mish? You lose control of your TommyBot? 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is.

You said turin was tunnelling and talking rubbish. And now you say his point make sense. But you don't agree with it?

He is tunneling and talking rubbish. I'm not saying his point makes sense, I am saying that I can finally understand what he was trying to say in the first place once he clarified.

Basically his scum list goes like this:

Despo is mafia (which is a given for his sake) therefore Tommy is also mafia.

AJ has defended them = he is mafia.

Mish has also defended them = she is mafia.

Now, do you find this sort of linkage plausible without a coroner on Despo to make such assumptions? Do you think his opinion toward Des/Tommy's alignment is accurate with the reasons he has provided?

So let's lynch Tess and get that flip. Then you can all explain why you defended them.

BTW AJ, you have defended more than just Tess. your play so far has been predominantly that of Mr. Agreeable. Everything is null. The only person that you have done much to go after iirc is me. 

AJ, do you think I am mafia?

Le sigh, Turin. You once had such a good game. Cant really say it's rust still, can you? Cause really, it's jusy gotten sad.

Saying this doesn't make it so Despo. That you are going here doesn't speak well for you. 

If you are so convinced Cloud is the scum why is the TESS still voting Mish? You lose control of your TommyBot? 

Funny how you're doing the EXACT same scummy misdirection tactic Cloud is.

"If you think ______ is so scummy, why are you voting ______?"

"If you thought ________ was so scummy, why didn't your bro vote ________?"

:laugh:

I am not Tommy's keeper. He has a mind of his own and does with it as he pleases. As do I.

I for one, am null on Mish atm. Maybe he isn't, maybe he's doing one of those God-tier trap vote moves that all the best scumhunter use

:tongue:

Turin, you'll have absolutely no success getting DomTessGOATBAMF lynched today. You are missing the required clout. So give it up or sulk back to your scumchat.

And I'm spot on about you tunneling btw. It's made you almost a non-voice in mafia when I'm in the same game. If you like being listened to you should try reevaluating the way you handle me in mafia.

Here's a pretty good place to start:

Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

I know it IS the BT and everything, but yeah you don't wanna be insane. Suspecting me as scum over and over and over when I am actually town has just led to people not listening to you as much as they should.

Ameg's bad post was no worse than Dice's bad post. In fact they almost seem to have been written of the same script.

Also Dic kicked off with wanting to be in my clique. I'm not sure why you think the Ameg post is worth a vote and yet the Dice one isn't.

Also re vanishing.

If you'd just landed 3 votes in about 2 minutes, wouldn't you say something? Generally Mafia's don't because they want to act cool like it's not bothering them in the hope that it dies down.

3rd - you say (urin pushed the train on Dice - but isnkt he voting someone else now? And it was me and then Wombat who made our cases on him. Turin just blindly copied and then skirted off again.

Very weird posts from you.

Responses at bottom. will try to make clear what is IRT what. (refuse to dismantle your post for prettiness. just separate individual points into individual posts if you want other people to respond to just that point.

Stuff I wanted to respond to before:

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Why are you sensitive about what people think about your meta? We only are allowed to have one Ley per game :wink:

JK Ley :wub:

There was no butthurt. I don't give a crap what people think about my meta, I have proven many times over that my playstyle helps my team win, and my record shows.

I DO give a crap about finding scum however. Debating about how useful or effective my playstyle is won't really accomplish that, will just derail the scumhunt.

This just looks like a crap attempt to get under my skin. There are those who think the best way to handle me as mafia is get under my skin to throw me off my game... that hasn't worked since Kingdom of Hearts and likely won't work again.

24 pages before i even get to sign in? Yep definitely a BT game     I am gonna have SOOOOO much catch up every day!

I envision an Ithi vs Tommy showdown.

#GonnaBeEpic

Ithi wins cause Tommy never has a gun

I don't got no clique.

NOT EVEN TURIN BEFORE ALL THAT STARTS

They just missed me is all.

Takes off his jacket that says "i wanna be in Ithi's clique" sadly

D3 just got an awesome update and now the game is so beautiful. Check it out yo. 

Yo RTE if ure on Americas look for me    is there as Dicetosser

Just wanted to point out since I didn't see anyone else do so- HARDCORE buddying in this post. Blech.

My PM also suggests that my allignment is subject to change. I'm however not sure if that confirms the existence of a cult or that it's just part of the game mechanics. I guess we shall find out sooner or later.

Cloud trying to hop on Ithi's coattails regarding the changing alignment thing is pretty lame. Also notice how he carefully words this post? Doesn't say that he's "town for now" or anything like that? Worried about a LD much Cloud?

:wink:

So Tom what are your reads so far?

Tendency toward useless questioning documented.

Backup of scumdar documentation file regarding Player "_Cloud" completed. (This)

Wombat, I will point out when I see a player going after someone else by using in my opinion thin reasoning.

You didn't just point it out tho... you told me to stop. Let's say hypothetically I WAS scum, and decided to listen and stahp as you commanded me. This could have then let me slip off of people's radars, instead of you gathering more evidence to lynch me with.

Like I said, there is ZERO town motivation in telling someone to STOP doing something you find scummy or off.

No, I can't elaborate more, I can't point you to actual posts.

While your obtuse tone was par for the course for you while Tina questioned you about tone, I def gotta take exception to this.

It really shouldn't be that difficult to fetch quotes and show the tone you speak of Csarmi.

Despo actually had some valid points on cloud.. gonna watch that for abit. Might place a vote on him after he responds.

Csarmi is role hinting.. probably some convoluted form of coroner from his statement. Not really relevant tho since the majority have god like roles. 

The tom and des thing does seem like a town role. i dont know tom, but the way des is acting seems very rational compared to when i saw him as scum

Look des i remembered your gender sorta... actually typed it wrong at first, but yea... its progress.

Disgusting post. First line is nudging AND you say you might place a vote on him after he responds.... He already DID respond to my case bro. Second line is you apparently looking RULL hard for role hints- a clear scum motivation. Third line is bad for the reasons Ithi mentioned ("town roles" don't really exist in this game really) and you also clear me off of ambiguous wording (where am I rational?). Fourth line is possible buddying.

Ithi is hilarious... 

Tina are you just burying your day one vote or are my scum tells just that obvious  :rolleyes:

Andddddd then we got a whyme fryme alert. So you comment on very little but nudge the Cloud train, say you'll vote there after he responds even tho he already did, and then throw out what is essentially a scum claim here by being so concerned with one vote on you that you felt the need to comment on it, but self-conscious enough to add a :rolleyes: smiley to make it seem like you're being so casual about it. Bleurgh.

I sleEping but just want say - mafia is in small things.

Dice got voted. Vanished. He prob say not around didn't see - but made big moany post about hash hash voting.

So he had plenty time and was nOt juSt rush thing. That post was sposed be hmmmmm good thoughts from Dice ... But not work.

Think on small things. Double defence noted. Nanight.

I think you're really reaching with the "disappearing act" you keep calling on people btw. For someone to be FROZEN (another term that caught popularity while you're gone, basically someone ducking the game thread cause they have no defense against someone's argument lol), it really should be longer than a few minutes or even hours imo. I mean, if they were super active but THEN all of a sudden cut off after someone wtfpwned them in a case it would be understandable, but both people you've fos'd over this (Mish and Dice) weren't really that active in the game to begin with, and one is a notorious lurker/coaster.

Haha, not like I really had a choice with Darthe calling us "Dom" and "Tess" in the vote count.

Yup. Pretty much.

:dry:

##unplug Tommy

And then a joke unformatted vote on Tom. Howl on, wolf.

Oh, but Despo is mafia , Tommy is his robot lover.

AJ is buddying/defending more than me.

I.need to step up my game.

FULL ITHI SHEEP MODE ENGAGED  :biggrin:

So HERE I am the one who's def mafia, Tommy is my sidekick or something...

Tess(even in hydra mode despothera has a girl's name, lol) Tom/Des, will you hard claim that you are in fact a single slot in this game hence the lack of a vote from Despo after Tommy had already voted? 

Tommy is definitely mafia and Despo is more likely than not mafia.( that whole LOCK CLEAR thing was fibbery) So between the two of you you are a combined most likely mafia. Fortunately for you, Ithi is not ready to have you guys lynched yet apparently as she is still voting Dice and pressing Cloud. Therefore since you are mafia it is very odd to me the level at which AJ is defending you both. Mish to a lesser extent but there was a definite amount of let's just wait a while to look into them. This all smacks of "one more day" which is classic mafia strategy.

Tommy is talking a lot without really saying anything. Also the feigned confusion at Cloud's posts are shtick he has used previously as mafia.

Despo with his awful case and blindness about how his "crying wolf" which is what pushing bad cases is hurts town overall. Also one of your main points that if someone said there role was a variant that automatically meant that it was nerfed is faulty in the extreme. Further you have no clue about what roles were actually submitted. RTE could have started out as a bulletproof/double vig/ninja/oracle and only had the double vig reduced to a single vig so still mighty stout. cloud could have started out as a regular cop but got watcher added. buffed but which is overall more powerful? Finally your take would require the person giving the information to be honest. Which is a stretch. Except for me. I am VT (well currently)

AJ is defending like mad and IMO has a lawyery feel to his posts.

Mish has time issues apparently but still got in to defend Tess on a mechanical level(that a hydra would be less likely mafia cause it would be harder?) and also took a shot at Cloud with the tunnel line.

##Unvote

##Vote Tess

I would say that our  mafia snagging percentage is approximately 86.3%

willing to consider anyone on that list. Or jump back to Dice if Ithi thinks that is best

Yet here Tommy is the one who is def mafia and I am >rand to be mafia. Okay then.

:rolleyes:

Also italics (in your quote I mean) is a lame backtrack.

And to respond to your case on me:

Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.

Seriously. The entire paragraph you only talk about my original pressure on RTE which was an OBVIOUS #gamestarter, and this is the ONLY point you make against me even tho A) I was def mafia earlier and B) am >rand to be mafia now. And it's a TURRIBLE POINT.

Scum = Amega (now my highest read incidentally), Cloud, Turin, Dice, Csarmi (for being overly obtuse with Tina and being less involved in the scumhunt than normal).

Starts off touting himself and how his way of playing is sooo good. Also, there is no reason to discuss his meta as he will tell you what his meta is thank you very much.

Second comment about buddying from you? you made up your role for this game so you could guarantee being in a QT with your current BFF. Tell that isn't the height of buddying. 

Cloud "me too"ing Ithi about the changing alignments is valid but the extra dig about LD is off. Would you have felt better about him saying he was town or would you have jumped at him for trying to proclaim himself town when it wasn't warranted?

Makes a joke about cloud being "confirned scum" but Tess is STILL VOTING MISH. Why you voting Mish Tess?

Too many hypotheticals in the discussion about why he should be allowed to continue his bad case on RTE? game starter is just new slang for "did it for reactions" Blech.

Amega stuff is kinda meh... The reaction to the smiley is OTT tho. You need to look in the mirror methinks.

Your response to me is seriously lacking. It is perfectly natural for one person to ping more or less over the course of time. Your initial pushing on RTE was junk. you know it and when you got called on it you backtracked to it was a #gamestarter. Bantha poo doo. Since then you are still greater than random mafia. Tommy has shown absolutely no WIM this game whatsoever. Further his mannerisms are straight out of what he has looked like in more than one game he was mafia. So you stayed pretty much on line as mafia and he shot to the top of the mafia charts. But since as has been pointed out you share alignment(or would you like to claim otherwise now) then you both are pretty much mafia. My opinion on the matter flowed similarly to how I viewed Tommy and Cloud on D1 of the Christmas game. I started thinking Tommy was surely mafia(which he was BTW and by end of day thought Cloud was top contender(he turned out to be survivor that chose to win with MAFIA). Sadly I got killed N1.

My fibbery was a backtrack? surely you of all people know the value of being less than honest in some posts? You can make an entire case out of junk as a "gamestarter" and complain when someone else places a little misdirection somewhere. really???

You laugh it off. No worries. Play it cool and spout on about how my "tunneling" makes me look bad. It has worked for you in the past. Laugh it up in your QT. 

Why are you letting Tommy keep your vote on Mish? She isn't even on your mafia suspects list. Can you unvote and revote for him? or does he wear the voting pants in the family?

Tommy, explain your vote on Mish for us lower tier players. 

It is okay to make a joke but if you are serious in wanting her lynched, make a case.  otherwise your vote(and Despo's by extension) is just parked. 

Turin, you'll have absolutely no success getting DomTessGOATBAMF lynched today. You are missing the required clout. So give it up or sulk back to your scumchat.

And I'm spot on about you tunneling btw. It's made you almost a non-voice in mafia when I'm in the same game. If you like being listened to you should try reevaluating the way you handle me in mafia.

Here's a pretty good place to start:

Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.

I know it IS the BT and everything, but yeah you don't wanna be insane. Suspecting me as scum over and over and over when I am actually town has just led to people not listening to you as much as they should.

Clout, Shmout. I am going after who I think is mafia. If other people don't like it too bad.You keep pushing the notion that you are above suspicion. To me that is a HUUUUUUUGE ping. Most of your responses to me this game have involved pushing the angle that I am crazy for thinking you could be mafia. Basically just discrediting the person bringing the suspicion. You can get the sheep to follow along with it because they are afraid of the mighty OMGUS that you put out. Too many people just want to live, especially in a game like this. That is why I did pick VT so I wouldn't be burdened with having to worry about my own death.

You even admit that people should listen to me more than they do. Why don't you want them listening to me now then?

Funny how you're doing the EXACT same scummy misdirection tactic Cloud is.

"If you think ______ is so scummy, why are you voting ______?"

"If you thought ________ was so scummy, why didn't your bro vote ________?"

:laugh:

I am not Tommy's keeper. He has a mind of his own and does with it as he pleases. As do I.

I for one, am null on Mish atm. Maybe he isn't, maybe he's doing one of those God-tier trap vote moves that all the best scumhunter use

:tongue:

Have you asked him? surely you must talk about the actual game on your QT. I would think that two people of such great ability would be discussing everything you can about the game. Or do you wish to keep your ideas to yourselves.

All of your statements to me so far have been to discredit what I say and yet I am only near the bottom of your suspects list. With Amega at the top? What is your case on him again? just spell it out in 50 words or less (okay 100 for you).

Nudging pushing one person while voting another is non-town behavior. Especially when you are saying that you don't know why Tommy is doing what he is doing when you obviously do have a QT to chat on. Even if it is not full access, it is access for discussion.

You're right that I should move my vote.

##Vote Turin

E'erybody got 50 foot arms in this game.

Tess just maf claimed.

If reaching were a mafia only thing then My vote on Tess is perfectly accurate. Your teammate has been reaching the entire game.

So would you care to explain your vote on Mish now that you have changed it? Oh I think I know

Wait for it........

REACTIONS, lol

Sorry for my absence. I got a cold a week ago and couldn´t sleep for two nights. I thought I was getting better but today I´m worse. It´s not like I´m very sick but it makes me really tired. I will hopefully feel better tomorrow. 

Despo actually had some valid points on cloud.. gonna watch that for abit. Might place a vote on him after he responds.

Csarmi is role hinting.. probably some convoluted form of coroner from his statement. Not really relevant tho since the majority have god like roles. 

The tom and des thing does seem like a town role. i dont know tom, but the way des is acting seems very rational compared to when i saw him as scum

Look des i remembered your gender sorta... actually typed it wrong at first, but yea... its progress.

Disgusting post. First line is nudging AND you say you might place a vote on him after he responds.... He already DID respond to my case bro. Second line is you apparently looking RULL hard for role hints- a clear scum motivation. Third line is bad for the reasons Ithi mentioned ("town roles" don't really exist in this game really) and you also clear me off of ambiguous wording (where am I rational?). Fourth line is possible buddying.

Ithi is hilarious... 

Tina are you just burying your day one vote or are my scum tells just that obvious  :rolleyes:

Andddddd then we got a whyme fryme alert. So you comment on very little but nudge the Cloud train, say you'll vote there after he responds even tho he already did, and then throw out what is essentially a scum claim here by being so concerned with one vote on you that you felt the need to comment on it, but self-conscious enough to add a :rolleyes: smiley to make it seem like you're being so casual about it. Bleurgh.

Amega - my vote on you was just random. I´m not sure you had even posted by then. I didn´t want to touch the Cloud - Des thing yet as I was waiting to see what others would say. But... I don´t feel too bad about keeping my vote on you after that post. I agree with Des - what were you waiting on? What would Cloud say that would make you vote him or not vote him?

About Cloud vs. Des. From my recent experiences with Des, when we were both town, I understand Cloud. Yes, Des´s posts about RTE in the beginning was bad, he just makes up cases. I absolutely believe Des to be town in this game but I don´t think Cloud is scummy for going after Des since I did the exact same thing in a game recently. Des´s early made up cases can be frustrating. (Still  :wub:  you Des.)

People that are over-eager and I'm not sure if that makes them scum but it's a good way to annoy me and draw my negative attention:

Cloud

Turin

Ishi

People that are mafia:

Des

Tom

FTFY

Over eager? that is an odd choice of phrasing. Something else that is odd is how you have proclaimed Cloud as obvscum and yet NEVER voted for him. 

Bring it Tommy. You gonna bus Cloud if my train doesn't take off?

I guessed that you would have a chat as that seemed the general consensus. You probably don't need one as you can talk in your mafia QT. If you don't share a chat but do share a vote then will one die when the other does since you are basically listed as a single player?

Official Vote Count:

Dom (3/10): Cloud, Amega, Turin

Cloud (3/10): AJ, Salami, Hally

Amega (1/10): Tina

Dice (3/10): Ithi, Wombat

Turin (1/10): Tess

Not Voting (8/18):

TG, Dice, Mish, Len, Ley, RTE, Rag, X

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

You have 48 hours.

@Ithi:

tumblr_mltbbpXkQY1qjnqapo1_500.gif

Hope your boys enjoyed the movie!

Re: Des&Turin: I can't make up my mind because I've seen Des and Turin go after each other so often I just kinda blank out now. I think they are both suffering from what Des accused turin off; they go after each other so much when they're in the same game it's hard to separate what's special in each game and what's confirmation bias and what's actual reads. It's headache inducing to say the least.

Csarmi; not impressed with you flat out admitting you don't care for the game right now. Ugh. 

Dice's post was bad, but I'm not sure it was 3 votes in a row-bad. Especially Turin's vote feel bad for me. In general I feel like he's abusing his meta with his Ithi-sheeping. It just seems even more than what I remember.

Amega is ick.

Hallias listing of the claims made me feel seriously uneasy. Why would you do that? Just... why? Do you want to do favours for the mafia? And then throws herself on the Cloud-train, the biggest train so far. Ugh.

Ithi feels town so far. So does Cloud. The last post from Tina gave me some town vibes too. Amega gives me scum vibes, Turin smaller vibes for the sheeping. Conflicted on Dice. Conflicted on Hallia.

##Vote Amega

Cause just saying ick and voting is not really saying anything.

Also my push at Tess is about things he has done this game. That he does similar things in other games and everyone else chalks it up to Des being Des (and Tommy being random) is not my problem.

The sheep thing was just because it is her first game in a while. And AJ was doing a more substancial job of buddying than I was. No one out buddies me in a game with Ithi in it?

What do you think about Tommy so far Mish? 

Archived