DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pope Francis had been locked away in the Sistine Chapel for several days now, both for his security and his serenity. The Pope had a lot to contemplate. Humanity had lost some of its most valiant defenders, including the recently slain Supreme Commander for the League of Humanity Melinda Sandberg. This was a particularly tough loss, for everyone, and the news headlines around the world were driving fear and panic into the hearts of people everywhere. His people. The people His Father were to protect.

Pope Francis had more questions than answers, and while he addressed the masses congregated outside the Vatican daily by videolink, the Pontiff was not allowed to make any public appearances anymore as it was deemed too dangerous, posing too much of a risk to his safety. For if any harm was to come to him this would likely be a huge blow to the morale of people everywhere, believers or not. For if any man should be protected by a more modern God, against these Elder Gods, one would imagine it would be the Pope...

But no one was safe. Not even he, as Pope Francis knew. The flesh is weak, especially when man is caught in a war between Gods. A war he could only fight with faith.

However, faith did not protect the Sistine Chapel when several bolts of lightning struck it from the heavens in quick succession. Violent. Powerful. Deadly.

The Pontiff's remains were found among the Chapel's ruins, his white robes crimson with bloodshed. Far from the first blood to be shed during this war. And likely not to be the last. The world wept. And feared.

TheRagnorak, Pope Francis, Vanilla Town, is dead.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours.

^There's one fatal flaw though: It's about shutting you up. If they wanted to NK you, Darthe wouldn't have claimed. So Golden is simply right there.

It was about that.  But what else can I do to try and expose Darthe(aside from dying)?  At this point, better to let town waste a lynch on me than waste a kill/recruitment taking me out.

Turns out you were speaking the truth after all. I have no idea in the WORLD why Darthe would do this. And I think I forgot what I wanted to say about this post.

They had grown up believing that there was no God. And, when They appeared, their whole nation was shattered. The warring Gods destroyed any semblance of faith that existed in their nations. Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Il had enough. It was time to assert their dominance.

Clash of Divinity presents "The Oriental Takeover"

Jim Johnson, the head of the UN Security forces moved across the debris of the hotel where the bomb had ripped apart Melinda and her team. The scene was a disaster - mangled bodies strewn around, some hidden within the rubble, broken furnitures. UN Security personnel were looking for evidence and Médecins Sans Frontières were helping the injured.

"Who takes care of the human fight now?", he asked exasperated.

There was no answer. The leaders of the nation had died one by one. Manmohan Singh, David Cameron and now Pope Francis.  Barack Obama was missing, nowhere to be found. They were helpless.

He was wondering what to do when he heard a whirring sound in the sky. He turned towards it and saw around half a dozen helicopters flying overhead. 

"Who..who are those?", he thundred.

The helicopters landed near him and in a military precision, hundreds of soldiers alighted from them and surrounded the area. Jim could just watch as they cordoned the area and took control of all the equipments and documents. 

Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un appeared in front of the surprised Johnson.

"Worthless, inefficient westerners losing the fight for humanity. We never believed in those Gods and we will show you how to kill Them all. Where is your leader? Where is Obama?"

Jim stuttered. He had no answer.

"Doesn't matter. The moment he shows himself, he will be captured. He is under arrest following the orders of the new Supreme Commander. Me". The Chinese premier had taken over the world.

It is now Day 4. Deadline is on Thursday.

Okay.  We have to kill Tom.  I figured it out.  I keep getting blocked (I imagine it is good setup for a lynch) and Tom has been setting himself in the perfect spot for today.  

Dice, what is your view?

TOm

Archived