DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bring some brownies and say hi to our newest member!

Niniel

Welcome to the madhouse, Paetram Mondora. Is Paet okay? Your name is just too  long. If I understood it right, Theo has made you sign up. Well done, Theo! You can have a brownie!

So sit down, eat some tainted brownies and tell us all about yourself. How long have you been reading WoT? Do you have a favourite asha´man? Do you hear voices? Are they nice? 

You will soon get the key to the rest of the tower. Until then, hang out here and have fun. 

(And remember to sign in the roll call thread.)

Alright here goes, 

I have been reading WoT for nearly 15 years, as near as I can remember anyway. I have read bks 1-10 at least a couple dozen times. I started with EotW, and when I got TGH, I went back reread EotW, before reading TGH. And I did that through CoT. I had to stop that particular ritual since I had joined the Army, and KoD came out while I was training and I couldn't. 

My favorite Asha'man for most of the series was Damer Flinn, but after being introduced to more of the BT in AMoL, Androl Genhald immediately took that spot. 

And the voices in my head talk to me, but I do not answer them, because I AM NOT CRAZY! But they do pique my interest and I find my self doing what they tell me. (No I will not destroy the Tower. stop saying that!)

This series is special to me, and to this day, actually about a week ago, it still evokes an emotional response to the things that happen.

Anything else you want to know I am more than happy to answer

I can't say that I have a favorite book, I think maybe ToM, and AMoL, if only because we had to wait so long for them, and I get a bad itch when stories aren't resolved. Other than that any books that have as little Elayne and Nynaeve in them as possible. 

My other fantasy series are Saga of Recluce, (L.E. Modesitt) Legend of Drizzt (R.A. Salvatore) Vampire Earth (E.E. Knight) Myst (written by a team) Mystborn (you know) Banned and the Banished (James Clemens) and a few other one offers, and several other genres

You can post anywhere you can post. As in, if you can see it you should be fairly safe to post.

edit: And in case I read your question wrong, which is entirely possible, I'll address the other interpretation as well. Which is to say that if there's anything going on in this thread still by the time you get access to the rest of the Tower, you can still reply here, too. (I honestly can't tell if I'm just being an idiot now. Oh well. I'll just... go back to my corner.)

:D

Yeah, the other one didn't really make a lot of sense, but I've been drinking too many caramel lattes with too much sugar and this does not do wonders to my reading comprehension skills.

I'd hazard a guess that by "here" Tina meant the board that you can currently see. x)

Welcome!  Enjoy the brownies and taint, don't mind the extra goodies we slipped in.  Oops, I shouldn't have said that.  *neuralyzer flash*

*ahem* Hello, nice to meet you for the first time.  Would you like some brownies?

brownie.jpg

Hi Paet! I was expecting you *with a mysterious creepy voice*

I will pay of course for dragging you here:

Collage.jpg

and a word of wisdow:  Answer the Roll Call (if still haven't) and the short question and you will get points (and they matter):http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/86240-december-roll-call/?p=3097598

Also, we have a funny X-mas thread where we perform tasks for points (some days are still free I think): http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/86167-sign-up-the-tainted-days-of-christmas/?p=3093507

Enjoy the Taint :smile:

I will be spamming, as soon as I can. What I am looking forward to are the review threads. I love spouting my opinion about sports, and I will add insanity to your lives doing it!

We have had sadly few of these lately so it will be fun to read yours. 

Archived