DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Also, Arez is town.  I knew it as soon as he responded to my LoL trashing.  That's how you do it, Ley.

I'm just wondering right now, where my rememberance of you always having good reasons in the end came from... You're showing nothing of it in this game, that's for sure.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet, why don't you name your cliam correctly, AJ? Since you have the guts to say your role, why don't you have the guts to say which Salvatore you are? Or are you fake claiming vaguely, so noone could claim against you withthe same role?

He already claimed a brother and his role, someone else claimed Stefan. If you watch the show you know who the other brother is. What were you hoping, he'd say "I'm Murray Salvatore" and you could say "aha!"

Ok,  Wombat, would you consider revealing yourself if AJ is lynched as a townie?

Rolefishing... so slimy. Starting a new train on you would just be a waste of time right now. You will be getting my vote in the am.

I've noted AJ acting scummy several times in my posts. Town vig is an interesting choice. You'd expect the Doc to protect you tonight (if there is a Doc) and that claim should make the town back off to protect you. Yet, rather than play a less aggressive game to protect your night ability, you've been flippant with your reactions, sarcastic and aggressive even after you became the recipient of multiple votes. Your mouth says town, but your actions say scum. 

Vote AJ

To answer, (I think it was Tina's) question to me and Izabella which I missed earlier. I am currently playing my 2nd, 3rd and 4th games of mafia concurrently.

Also, Arez is town.  I knew it as soon as he responded to my LoL trashing.  That's how you do it, Ley.

I'm just wondering right now, where my rememberance of you always having good reasons in the end came from... You're showing nothing of it in this game, that's for sure.

It might've been Basel's WWII game (although my plan did backfire a bit in that one) or Despo's Undead game (Although you were lynched early so idk how much you followed).  Could've been any number of games where I've voted with no reason given and then when pressed on it, I've revealed the reason I had all along.

why creeping out? I will vote but  not wjen the man  has not answered! AJ?

Idk it just creeps me out.  I also think I need more time to read you -_-

Yet, why don't you name your cliam correctly, AJ? Since you have the guts to say your role, why don't you have the guts to say which Salvatore you are? Or are you fake claiming vaguely, so noone could claim against you withthe same role?

He already claimed a brother and his role, someone else claimed Stefan. If you watch the show you know who the other brother is. What were you hoping, he'd say "I'm Murray Salvatore" and you could say "aha!"

Ok,  Wombat, would you consider revealing yourself if AJ is lynched as a townie?

Rolefishing... so slimy. Starting a new train on you would just be a waste of time right now. You will be getting my vote in the am.

I've noted AJ acting scummy several times in my posts. Town vig is an interesting choice. You'd expect the Doc to protect you tonight (if there is a Doc) and that claim should make the town back off to protect you. Yet, rather than play a less aggressive game to protect your night ability, you've been flippant with your reactions, sarcastic and aggressive even after you became the recipient of multiple votes. Your mouth says town, but your actions say scum. 

Vote AJ

To answer, (I think it was Tina's) question to me and Izabella which I missed earlier. I am currently playing my 2nd, 3rd and 4th games of mafia concurrently.

Valid points, and stylishly spoken, but rather obvious as well.  Solid post but not enough for town points.

Oh man, after having "grown" a bit, this game is really starting to be fun!

But I still don't like being sheeped by mafia.

Yeah, it's unnerving isn't it?

It seems we have several people on, with hours left before the deadline, doesn't that seem the easy way out?

Of course it is.  But unless someone is willing to pick another way and start convincing people, it's going to be the only way out.

Personally, I'd be ok with lynching you or Theodora.  You're both overplaying the cautious townie part right now imo.  Especially Theodora.  She's hinting that she's going to vote AJ for consolidation, but wants to hear a "reveal" from him first.  It makes sense to want to hear from him again before lynching him, but asking him for a "claim" instead of a defense is rather odd as he's already claimed enough.  Also, Dora's rolefish and your lack of scum reads so far are suspect.

Wow, I feel more comfortable than ever with my vote on AJ now. First off he claimed "one of the Salvatore brothers. " Why not just say which brother right off? This way, he can have a lower chance of his claim being in the game for real... if he doesn't commit to either brother, then he can just wait for a townie to reveal as one and then say he is the other. Arez obliged him by revealing as Stefan.

And vig isn't much of a townie claim. I think I have lost track of how many games that scrum have claimed vig to cover their own kills.

Sorry Hallia, I was remembering your earlier reads:

I've got a town vibe from Basel, Tal, Arez and Wombat.  It's early though.  I don't know a lot of people here yet well enough to have a feeling one way or the other.

Two things that stood out.

LOL haha

Now I feel bad...

unvote Rag

Scummy as hell unvote from a jokevote.

unvote vote Aidanna.

If Aidanna were a regular that'd played in a lot of games, I could see how her jumping off so fast would be suspicious.  I can recall my early games, and I was just as quick to jump off of people.

Vote: Andrej

Attempting to defuse pressure on Aidanna by playing the newbie card for her.  That's scum behavior for sure.  I'm more inclined to think buddying than protection, but either way, AJ needs to go.

Wombat makes a good point here.  

Speaking of which, why do you now have a scum read on me and null on Darthe and Arez?  Only Basel is still a town read for you.  That's a remarkable shift towards the scum end of the spectrum, especially considering that it came after you were criticized for having too many town reads.

AJ already did claim.  He claimed Vig/Salvatore Brother.  Thanks to my amazing Google skills, I can tell you that he is either Damon or lying.

Thanks to my amazing reading skills, I can tell you that deadline is in a little over 8 hours, we don't want a random lynch, and we can't no lynch.

Thanks to my amazing mafia skills, I can tell you that deadline lynching a scummy guy who claimed vig is a good move.  He could very well be mafia, serial killer, psychopath, etc.  And even if he's town, he could still end up doing more harm than good if his shots go wrong.

This is the type of case scum makes.  "Hey guys, he could be lying, but even if he isn't, it's ok!"  It's pushing someone to be scum while giving himself an out if AJ flips town.

unvote vote Womby

Yah, wombat could very likely be scum to lol, maybe he found my sweet spot and sheeped me. But so far he's been huge entertainment, and your lazy buttock case is no better than his case. 

So I mean, it all comes down to which lazy buttock case I prefer, and I'm going with the buttock my "trap" can support.

AJ already did claim.  He claimed Vig/Salvatore Brother.  Thanks to my amazing Google skills, I can tell you that he is either Damon or lying.

Thanks to my amazing reading skills, I can tell you that deadline is in a little over 8 hours, we don't want a random lynch, and we can't no lynch.

Thanks to my amazing mafia skills, I can tell you that deadline lynching a scummy guy who claimed vig is a good move.  He could very well be mafia, serial killer, psychopath, etc.  And even if he's town, he could still end up doing more harm than good if his shots go wrong.

This is the type of case scum makes.  "Hey guys, he could be lying, but even if he isn't, it's ok!"  It's pushing someone to be scum while giving himself an out if AJ flips town.

unvote vote Womby

Actually, it's the kind of case a logical townie makes.  I don't look to give myself outs, but vig can be very negative utility and a lot of serial killers try to claim it.

Wombat you don't know the source, but at the point in the series that the intro says this takes place, Damon is like Ron Weasly in Harry Potter. There's very little chance he's not in the game or antitown. 

However, I still don't like the semisolid claim.

I agree.

Lynch Wombat.

unvote vote Wombat

For those who are wondering why I didn't reveal which brother I am, I did so very intentionally to allow the chance that someone could claim to be my brother. If they guessed wrongly and named my character.... well, you get the idea.

But yeah, I'm Damon. And Elena totally wants my bod.

Wombat you don't know the source, but at the point in the series that the intro says this takes place, Damon is like Ron Weasly in Harry Potter. There's very little chance he's not in the game or antitown. 

However, I still don't like the semisolid claim.

You're right I don't.  I do know how to wiki though.  You're saying he'd stopped drinking human blood by now?

I agree.

Lynch Wombat.

unvote vote Wombat

For those who are wondering why I didn't reveal which brother I am, I did so very intentionally to allow the chance that someone could claim to be my brother. If they guessed wrongly and named my character.... well, you get the idea.

But yeah, I'm Damon. And Elena totally wants my bod.

That was a terrible move if true btw.  No scum in their right mind is going to take a 50/50 shot to try to lynch a vig.

I swear to god Damon, you better stop taking all my girlfriends or I will stop drinking milk before I go to bed.

No, but it was obvious that AJ isn't mafia. Either us brothers can be on different sides, or he's town. And truth be told, it would be incredibly unwitty to claim a character (or characters) which is 100% included.

Both brothers would have counter claimed and that would be it. Would be more logical for him to claim a side character or something.

unvote, Vote (Womb)at.

You're a jerk Wombat, I trusted you. Why do all cool guys have to be scum

Archived