DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Fair enough. I didn't buddy you as much as last time I guess. I try and purposefully keep my town and scum meta close together, to make it tougher. And I also intentionally play a wee bit scummy as town often so that I can last longer, playing too clean can get you NK'ed early on a lot.

And to make it harder to be caught as scum :wink:

Hypocrite.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wombat: I used the search function to get all posts of one player in order all the time, so I didn't handle with all players in general, but per player. Also I do not believe there is any reason to, as indirectly as it might be, denounce my capacities. As far as I can tell, this is still Dragonmount, not League of Legends.

I thought there was a reason.  Getting anything definitive from you is like pulling teeth.  I thought a mild barb might help but I guess not.  Oh wellz.  Also, when I ask for reads, I'm not saying I want you to say you definitely know alignments, but a definitive statement or two on your opinions as opposed to just synopsis would help a lot.  I can never read you because you always do anti-town stuff and never commit.

Apart from that I don't have that many games under my belt, and for some reason seem to attract attention everywhere I go, you shouldn't be surprised you don't get anything definitive. Because it isn't. I CANNOT be 100% sure, because I haven't seen the coroner report. I just list how scummy I think everyone is, then I vote the one who I think has the largest chance of being scum. So far I have not yet heard of any other way that worked. If you got one, enlighten me, holy all-knowing grandmaster of mafia.

@Tina:

With the writing of that post, I felt like Andrej was scumhunting well, but I do have to say, that his pressure on me was a bit unnatural.

About the exclamation marks, I am not sure anymore wheter her using them was a town or a scum tell, it's just something that I KNOW she has sometimes done a lot more often. It was mostly something I wanted to note though.

So you half remember a case I did mafia and think its worth noting

I don't think anyone actually understood the point of the exclamation mark thing, plus I was mafia lol

Upon catching up, not much has really changed.

I still think Basel's town.  In the early on back and forth between AJ and Basel, I think he explained himself well.  AJ's reaction below didn't exactly make me feel good about him.

Basel is scum.

Unvote vote Basel

(Side note; all I can hear when I read the below is " Ping the pinging pingers" :laugh: )

So this is what, an OMGUS ping? He pings you so you ping him?

Aight so WOW.

Darthe and Wombat are obvious scum teammates. Not surprising in Darthe's case, he subbed in for scummy Talya and immediately comes out with an awful delayed OMGUS vote on me, and Wombat blatantly bandwagons onto it. Plus, Darthe is pretty much obvious as scum. Funny for a guy yall voted as "Champion" of DM mafia :rolleyes:

The surprise comes in Wombat's case (who I would have voted for in that vote btw). This is prob the first game I have a semistrong scum read on him. Not gonna multiquote, just going off memory.

1. He always tries to lead town, this is somewhat of a nulltell for him. However, he seems to be forcing his meta in this regard this game.

2. Bandwagoned onto Darthe's craptastic vote on me, and literally the only negative thing Wombat has said about my gameplay this game is saying by *townbrofist* with Dap was gross.

3. Dropped references of not being able to read me very well lately (I mean he's dropped references lately, he's never really been that good at reading me), and ends up voting me. Gives himself a nice out if he got me lynched (since I'd flip town).

4. Personally I didn't think Ley's list of reads was that bad. Thought it was bad at first, seemed too neutral, but I thought he summarized a lot of people's play very well. And I don't feel great about Arez this game either, so I don't mind the vote. Wombat is trying to set the foreground for an easy lynch tomorrow (sorry Ley, you aren't very good at defending yourself usually). Setting up lynches = Scumbat.

5. The biggest thing I saw against Wombat tho that pricked my ears was his response to Rags' neutral read of him. Gave him props for having a neutral read on him, acted like he didn't like people giving town reads on him :rolleyes: That's prob the most obvious scumtell Wombat has ever dropped.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

WTL either Wombat, Darthe, or Arez.

But we STILL need those inactives to weigh in more if possible PLEASE. You know who you are. Don't make us call you out again.

I think Des is town.  I generally do though early on because of his posting style.  I agree that Ley's reads weren't bad.

It took me 2.5 hours yes. In those 2.5 hours, I also played three games of League of Legends. So that leaves about 30 minutes for this post itself.

(I hope you won those games. :tongue: Lux is best champ it is known.)

Wombat's reaction to your list took him off of my town vibe group.

1. Andrej - Feeling the scumminess emanate

2. John Snow

3. Hallia - Town

4. Aidanna (coached by csarmi) – Scum vibe due to that initial early quick unvote and then over-defensiveness, but it's early on, so I will reserve judgement

5. Talya Darthe  - I initially felt a townish vibe from Tal, not sure on Darthe yet.

6. TheRagnarok - Null

7. Theodora - Null

8. TinaHel - I know it usually takes you a day or so to get going

9. dapianoplay3r - Haven't seen a lot out of Dap, which is odd.

10. Izabella (coached by Songstress) - Quiet, but had RL Issue

11. Wwwombat - Scum vibe

12. Leyrann - I think you did try with your reads, you're doin' ok sir - Town for now

13. GoldeneyesND (coached by RTE) – Legit reason for being inactive (I'm sorry to hear that :( )

14. Despothera - Town as per usual

15. Basel Gill – Town 

16. Arez - Null

Vote Andrej

Also, unvote.

I'm going to reread to get a better feel for this game. I have been a bit aloof and generally it seems like not everyone is trying to participate.

At the moment I am leaning on throwing my chips in with Des or Darthe and voting with them.

@Tina:

With the writing of that post, I felt like Andrej was scumhunting well, but I do have to say, that his pressure on me was a bit unnatural.

About the exclamation marks, I am not sure anymore wheter her using them was a town or a scum tell, it's just something that I KNOW she has sometimes done a lot more often. It was mostly something I wanted to note though.

So you half remember a case I did mafia and think its worth noting

I don't think anyone actually understood the point of the exclamation mark thing, plus I was mafia lol

Well, back then I felt like, while on it's own not being enough, it did make sense... Figure how convincing you are.

Hah, in retrospective, mafia really is an odd game...

Anyway, I'll make up a case on someone when I get home

Interersting.. John Snow comes, votes Aidanna for something pretty vague, then leaves. 

Either he joke voted (which it did not look like), or... I dunno, Vote Snow

From what I recall, this is how Snow plays when he's something non-town. Granted it has been atleast a year since we last played, his "play" doesn't sit right with my belly/tummy/stommach/mage/estomago.

I tginl a vote on snow makes eqial trains right

vote snow

Oh, and unvote vote John Snow

I still think he went sort of hard on Aida's back and forth with Rag. I didn't see anything 'scummy as hell' about the vote and unvote.

and then we see two people jumping on the vote pretty eagerly.. The purpose of me making such a bullox case was to see if anyone would jump on without giving it much thought. Now I do not think Dap is scum, because I think I might know how he's playing this game. But AJ on the other hand deserves more scrutiny.. so I'll go through the joyous task of checking every god damn post he's made.

But for now unvote

I appriciate you didn't flip out or anything Snow, I think you realized that my "case" was stupid enough to not be taken seriously.

Oh, and Despo. I'm watching you. You seriously overreacted to the fact Snow was getting voted. Sadly enough, you've used the tactic "post as much as possible with the largest WoT's possible so no one can be bothered to reread everything I've written to check for fallacies, and should there be one, I could always blame it on a typo, because I wrote so much"

Alright, well with 24 hours to go I'm not going to wait around for some lazy consolidation votes and get lynched.

I am one of the Salvatore brothers. I am your Vig.

I don´t know anything about the show. Why don´t you tell us your first name? Is that important? Is it probable to have a Salvatore brother as vig? 

Unvote. 

(which I doubt because you play a game that was designed for people who can't play RTS), then there is no way you could have made a good assessment of the game in between LoL games.

Dude, don't trash talk LoL. It has a larger player base than any other PoS moba game out there, and it is being played profesionally on a HUGE scale. Compare that to other 5$ games like DotA2 and HoN, scrub.

OHOHOH!! GUYS WE HAVE 5000 PEOPLE WATCHING OUR STREAM, INCREDIBLE. 

Official Vote Count

Womby (2/9):   Aidanna, Des

Aidanna (1/9): John Snow

AJ (2/9): Tina, Basel,

John Snow (2/9): Arez, Player

Tina (1/9): Ragnarok

Despo (2/9): Darthe, Womby

Ley (1/9): AJ

Goldeneyes (1/9): Theodora

Arez (1/9): Ley

people not voting (3/16): Hallia, Izabella,  GoldeneyesND

@Des: OMGUS MOAR UMAD BRO?

@Ley: Oh, so you made that wall in between LoL sessions?  No wonder it's terrible.  Unless you have the best set-shifting ever (which I doubt because you play a game that was designed for people who can't play RTS), then there is no way you could have made a good assessment of the game in between LoL games.

@Dora: I chose to vote Despo because I was trolling for a reaction.  None of the trains are as high as I'd like right now and my scum read on AJ has waned a bit, leaving me with less to go on than usual.  As Des hadn't done anything outrageously scummy yet (rare for town Des on D1), I wanted to see what would happen if I got under his skin.  Sheeping Darthe for no reason onto him is probably the best way I could have done that.  So is telling him I was trolling him btw, because he used to hate when EP did it (although EP was pretty obnoxious).

As for Des' reaction, it seems a bit strong/paranoid, but not overly so.  I'm feeling a bit better about Des now.

unvote

Vote: AJ

Upon catching up, not much has really changed.

I still think Basel's town.  In the early on back and forth between AJ and Basel, I think he explained himself well.  AJ's reaction below didn't exactly make me feel good about him.

Basel is scum.

Unvote vote Basel

(Side note; all I can hear when I read the below is " Ping the pinging pingers" :laugh: )

So this is what, an OMGUS ping? He pings you so you ping him?

Aight so WOW.

Darthe and Wombat are obvious scum teammates. Not surprising in Darthe's case, he subbed in for scummy Talya and immediately comes out with an awful delayed OMGUS vote on me, and Wombat blatantly bandwagons onto it. Plus, Darthe is pretty much obvious as scum. Funny for a guy yall voted as "Champion" of DM mafia :rolleyes:

The surprise comes in Wombat's case (who I would have voted for in that vote btw). This is prob the first game I have a semistrong scum read on him. Not gonna multiquote, just going off memory.

1. He always tries to lead town, this is somewhat of a nulltell for him. However, he seems to be forcing his meta in this regard this game.

2. Bandwagoned onto Darthe's craptastic vote on me, and literally the only negative thing Wombat has said about my gameplay this game is saying by *townbrofist* with Dap was gross.

3. Dropped references of not being able to read me very well lately (I mean he's dropped references lately, he's never really been that good at reading me), and ends up voting me. Gives himself a nice out if he got me lynched (since I'd flip town).

4. Personally I didn't think Ley's list of reads was that bad. Thought it was bad at first, seemed too neutral, but I thought he summarized a lot of people's play very well. And I don't feel great about Arez this game either, so I don't mind the vote. Wombat is trying to set the foreground for an easy lynch tomorrow (sorry Ley, you aren't very good at defending yourself usually). Setting up lynches = Scumbat.

5. The biggest thing I saw against Wombat tho that pricked my ears was his response to Rags' neutral read of him. Gave him props for having a neutral read on him, acted like he didn't like people giving town reads on him :rolleyes: That's prob the most obvious scumtell Wombat has ever dropped.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

WTL either Wombat, Darthe, or Arez.

But we STILL need those inactives to weigh in more if possible PLEASE. You know who you are. Don't make us call you out again.

I think Des is town.  I generally do though early on because of his posting style.  I agree that Ley's reads weren't bad.

It took me 2.5 hours yes. In those 2.5 hours, I also played three games of League of Legends. So that leaves about 30 minutes for this post itself.

(I hope you won those games. :tongue: Lux is best champ it is known.)

Wombat's reaction to your list took him off of my town vibe group.

1. Andrej - Feeling the scumminess emanate

2. John Snow

3. Hallia - Town

4. Aidanna (coached by csarmi) – Scum vibe due to that initial early quick unvote and then over-defensiveness, but it's early on, so I will reserve judgement

5. Talya Darthe  - I initially felt a townish vibe from Tal, not sure on Darthe yet.

6. TheRagnarok - Null

7. Theodora - Null

8. TinaHel - I know it usually takes you a day or so to get going

9. dapianoplay3r - Haven't seen a lot out of Dap, which is odd.

10. Izabella (coached by Songstress) - Quiet, but had RL Issue

11. Wwwombat - Scum vibe

12. Leyrann - I think you did try with your reads, you're doin' ok sir - Town for now

13. GoldeneyesND (coached by RTE) – Legit reason for being inactive (I'm sorry to hear that :( )

14. Despothera - Town as per usual

15. Basel Gill – Town 

16. Arez - Null

Vote Andrej

Also, unvote.

I'm going to reread to get a better feel for this game. I have been a bit aloof and generally it seems like not everyone is trying to participate.

At the moment I am leaning on throwing my chips in with Des or Darthe and voting with them.

In that case

Unvote

As you can see, now that I'm home my activity will be increasing :laugh:

Why those two specifically?

Hah, in retrospective, mafia really is an odd game...

Anyway, I'll make up a case on someone when I get home

Interersting.. John Snow comes, votes Aidanna for something pretty vague, then leaves. 

Either he joke voted (which it did not look like), or... I dunno, Vote Snow

From what I recall, this is how Snow plays when he's something non-town. Granted it has been atleast a year since we last played, his "play" doesn't sit right with my belly/tummy/stommach/mage/estomago.

I tginl a vote on snow makes eqial trains right

vote snow

Oh, and unvote vote John Snow

I still think he went sort of hard on Aida's back and forth with Rag. I didn't see anything 'scummy as hell' about the vote and unvote.

and then we see two people jumping on the vote pretty eagerly.. The purpose of me making such a bullox case was to see if anyone would jump on without giving it much thought. Now I do not think Dap is scum, because I think I might know how he's playing this game. But AJ on the other hand deserves more scrutiny.. so I'll go through the joyous task of checking every god damn post he's made.

But for now unvote

I appriciate you didn't flip out or anything Snow, I think you realized that my "case" was stupid enough to not be taken seriously.

Oh, and Despo. I'm watching you. You seriously overreacted to the fact Snow was getting voted. Sadly enough, you've used the tactic "post as much as possible with the largest WoT's possible so no one can be bothered to reread everything I've written to check for fallacies, and should there be one, I could always blame it on a typo, because I wrote so much"

Alright, well with 24 hours to go I'm not going to wait around for some lazy consolidation votes and get lynched.

I am one of the Salvatore brothers. I am your Vig.

I don´t know anything about the show. Why don´t you tell us your first name? Is that important? Is it probable to have a Salvatore brother as vig? 

Unvote. 

Lololololol

unvote vote ley

I don't know how we do votes in the different games.

Vote Darthe

I was suspicious of Talya and I don´t like his vote on Ley. It looks like he is placing a lazy "safe" vote. 

Does everyone here realize we're less than 12 hours away from deadline?

Oh, and @Arez: AJ gave other reasons for his vote of Snow, which means you're pretty much talking BS.

You seem a bit overly aggresive now that others pointed out that you're not taking a stance.

Anyway, if AJ did infact give other "valid" reasons to vote snow (which I have no clue how he could have done [considering the number of posts Snow has made]) I'll get to them in my reread.

Yes, I am and the two scummiest people I see are Talya/Darthe and GoldenEyes - he could have defended himself but I guess my vote only wasn't that scary for him to defend and I don't want to be random lynchend.

No way for the Salvatore brothers to be Mafia IMO - They are main characters and both vampires but for the good side. There is wikipedia for all that don't follow the series. I am watching season 4/5. Damon Salvatore looks the best as VG.

I have placed my vote, now is the time, let's get things going.

Yet, why don't you name your cliam correctly, AJ? Since you have the guts to say your role, why don't you have the guts to say which Salvatore you are? Or are you fake claiming vaguely, so noone could claim against you withthe same role?

Archived