DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Game Show Week: Purse Puzzle

tonnalea

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler please don't dissolve our bond because I hashtagged somewhere that was not the twitters. 

Oh, silly blank. I'm not going to dissolve our bond because you hashtagged out of twitter, like a true casual plebeian. I'm dissolving our bond because you have a bloody Kindle in your bag. How could you!?

...Just kidding. But I actually did consider guessing you for this round. Since I kind of figured you were the sort of person to use red lipstick, wear a dorky red hat, and carry plenty of books in your bag. But then I decided against guessing, just in case I got it wrong, and you get mad at me for being incorrect about the kind of stuff you have in your bag, despite us being bonded for awhile.

blank - You would have been my real guess, had I thought it through. I am so not good at this game... The red hat and lipstick and stuff threw me at first.

Your purse sounds like what mine usually is though. Lately I try to carry less in my purse because I mostly just go grocery shopping, but I have often had my kindle, plus a book or two... Hardbacks are hard to lug around. 

5 points to Cindy! It is Ayla's purse.

Next Purse:

Small bottle of mineral water,

Keys,
Folding hair-brush with mirror,
Mascara, lip-gloss, eye-shadows,
Kindle Paper White,
Mobile phone
eye-glasses,
a scrunchy
pen,
paper

5 points to Aida! It is Thea's purse! 

Next Purse:

keys (truck & house),

cell phone,

2012-2013 pocket planner,

hairbrush,

wallet,

checkbook,

reading glasses,

emory board x 2, dental floss,

fingernail clippers,

4 barrettes,

2 scrunchies (to make ponytails),

3 pens,

2 Burt's Bees lip balm,

1 Mary Kay lip gloss,

a small retractable tape measure,

Advil Cold & Sinus,

2 window stickers from my favorite radio station

NOTE: I have added someone to the list, but I'm not going to give a name. :wink: I have to make this interesting somehow.

Just remember that sometimes us ladies like to clean out our purses and we end up with a whole lot of new things

inside of them that weren't there before. So it could be anyone in the Tower...or anyone already on the list. 

Archived