DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Game Show Week: Purse Puzzle

tonnalea

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 points to Theo...it is Dar's purse!!

Last one...and obviously it is the secret. Although, it might be quite obvious to some....

Contents of the Rolling Stone Kurt Cobain purse:

Brush

Hair thingys

Make up

pouch of pens and markers

The Iliad

Bristol board 

a bunch of different green drawing pencils

an artist's mannequin 

iPod touch

an old flannel shirt

Circus tickets

a paintbrush

soft erasers

girly stuff

napkins (because one can always use napkins when kids are around)

a little thing of nail polish remover

nail file

wallet full of shopping cards

a picture of something that I want from Tiffany's

a Game Informer

yeah, I know. lol I just ran out of purses. :p I could have made it easier and threw in a catcher's mitt, knee braces and ice packs. :wink: lol

Because all of that stuff and more would fit into this bad. :p It's like I carry a suitcase around all the time. 

Maybe that is Dar? :laugh:

Christ Liitha how can you afford to have a bottle of Asti in your purse at all times, with Norwegian alcohol prizes! :biggrin:

all time...nonono...just that day lol we were going somewhere that weekend and i been shoping earlier that day :P 

and Elgee a lot of the fassion over here lately at least been big bags, i seen teens carry around a bag using it as handbag (and i am sure it migth be) that i have - but i got it to use it as a small luggage bag :P

I've just spent hours reading this thread ... man, y'all have to post pictures of your purses! I can't believe someone would actually be able to fit 2 books in a purse. Or a shirt! lol

Lol my bag looks like this:

662BF3BF.jpg

And here you can see the size:

2475.jpg

It's a camera bag originally, I love it because it's completly waterproof, so I never have to worry about my things getting wet. I can fit so much into it, although at times I'll have to go Tetris on it to make everything fit :laugh:

But as Liitha says, girls here use really big bags.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived