DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leelou is starting to ping pretty seriously. I'm starting to get the feeling that she is pushing so hard on the Mish protecting me thing is because she knows that I'm likely getting lynched today and wants to next push the angle that Mish was buddying after I flip Town. The fact that Des's blood is still on her hands remains.

Nice theory, but no. 

@ NotBob - I think we get it, you didn't like the kill. Des flipping town did show that his reads/cases/interactions were all genuine. Looking back, I really should have gone with Ishy. He's not adding much to the game at all. 

Don't over defend.  I've grilled and hounded you into explaining your rationale.  You've done so.  Weak sauce from my POV and still have AJ and Aemon listed higher in my scum probability matrix.  Just wanted to make sure the town knows my view before I depart this game.  Not sure why you feel the need to over-explain.

@ NotBob - I think we get it, you didn't like the kill. Des flipping town did show that his reads/cases/interactions were all genuine. Looking back, I really should have gone with Ishy. He's not adding much to the game at all. 

Don't over defend.  I've grilled and hounded you into explaining your rationale.  You've done so.  Weak sauce from my POV and still have AJ and Aemon listed higher in my scum probability matrix.  Just wanted to make sure the town knows my view before I depart this game.  Not sure why you feel the need to over-explain.

Because you keep mentioning it. 

Because you keep mentioning it. 

Who are you voting for?

Who else looks scummy?

Other stuff I didn't comment on:

AJ seemed to start pinging me for a sec, then that kinda went meh. Not sure if he's mafia, but he doesn't seem as clean as he did before.

Pray's response to Darthe about the whole "going for the easiest lynch" seemed pretty townish to me. Didn't really like his case on AJ that much but his response to a few votes on him seemed pretty good.

Aemon started pinging somewhat as well, in fact I prob should have quotegrabbed one or two of his posts in my wot above. Will do so in a mo.

Lastly, the big kahuna: Leelou, yeah you should trust your instincts, don't let others manipulate you, blah blah blah. I will say tho, that if I had the knife, I would stab one of the lurkers. Prob one of Verbal, Yates, or Ishy. All three are refraining from commenting on relevant game matters as much as possible. And even if you hit town, meh a lurking town don't help much either. And a town PR lurking as a strategy should be knifed as well, since lurking is a good way to get killed by mafia anyways. Either way, those three make me uncomfortable with how little they're adding compared to what's normal for them. Mebbe throw in Hallia as well. She always lurks but that could prod her to start actually playing more in games she signs up for.

Bump.  Funny how the dead seem to have similar reads.

1.  Des reads AJ as dirty.

2.  Des states Aemon starting to ping.

3.  Agree with Des on Leelou's knife job...really a poor choice taking out Des...dumb or an ulterior motive.  I'll need to review Pralaya's VC.

I like your posts from today but your logic is still sketchy. In Des's post immediately before this one he is voting you. The fact that you're quoting dead players where they similarly have us both as their scum reads to try and incriminate me is a little foolish. Don't you think?

It's not foolish if he's town and thinks you're scum.  Obviously no one reads at 100% (although Darthe might disagree), but it was pretty early on and at that point a lot of people read NotBob as questionable.  And as Verb said, he's still not off the block.  It would be foolish for him to try such transparant ploy and I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Mish still seems to be protecting AJ.

I feel that by you pushing hard on the Mish is protecting Andrej angle that it's actually a roundabout way of you attempting to protect Andrej.

Don't like how this reads. Leelou is protecting me with her vote?

This, I agree with. And look at Krak ignoring that when he just posted now. Doesn't look good.

Intention to vote Krak when event is done.

Did you even read what I said Verb? I get that you use the reads of dead Town because you know they were genuine. But 2/3 reads has both me and NotBob listed as scum. So by that logic he'd be a good person to run up as well.

I read every word.  And he's on the chopping block if you've been reading the thread.  By your explanation, it defies logic for him to even suggest it.  What does that tell you?  It tells me that he's doing exactly what my prior post said - using dead townies' reads as a guide.  I am, too.

Don't you worry, he'll get his pressure as well, especially if you flip town.

I'm not so concerned with NotBob at the moment. To the bolded, 'nuff said really.

@NotBob: Like these posts. Reading D1 with more info in hand is underrated. As for similarities: there are two things common in those players. They were reading the same game and we know their reads to be genuine. That they see the same things is not that much of a surprise. Also, were you looking for similarities in particular?

No.  Just playing Captain Obvious.  Des and Pral had similar reads and for the most I agree with them.

I like your posts from today but your logic is still sketchy. In Des's post immediately before this one he is voting you. The fact that you're quoting dead players where they similarly have us both as their scum reads to try and incriminate me is a little foolish. Don't you think?

I think it's obvious that you or I are a good lynch today.  I would even support a Aemon lynch as well.  Just wanted to remind the town who Des and Pral were suspicious of before their demise.  First, it re-iterates what a terrible a kill from Leelou.  She stated knowing Des flip would help cause of the many interactions.  I don't see that.  Also, always good to see who championed the lynch of a good townie.  Analyze the VC then and tell me who from his train is most likely scum.  Finally, pretend your town for a moment and list the players who did not vote Pral into a priority list from town to scum.  I mean at least pretend to scum hunt. 

I would agree that both of us are good lynch options. Good interactions with other players and connections to be made. For you, I'm interested in your focus of Aemon. I'm also intrigued how Krak feels the need to defend you. For me, Leelou's focus on Mish's so-called defending is of note. Also interested in some of the lurkers coming in and voting me for their reasons. The concept of using dead Town's reads is fine, but given the fact that while those reads were being put out a lot of players weren't posting should be taken into consideration.

To the bolded: gimme a sec.

Vote Count:

Pral (10) – Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Cloud, AJ, Krak, Aemon, Leelou, Hallia

Not Bob (3) – RTE, Tress, Salami

Andrej (2) – Pral, Not Bob

Cloud (1) – Kat

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Verb

I've colored my Town reads on the Pral wagon. Mish came across a bit scummy to me earlier in the game but I like her recent play in defense to Leelou's accusations of defending me. Hallia is kind of simple, really. She hasn't posted much game content but I don't think as scum she would've listed me as one of her town players. Ishy really has no content to analyze, which in itself could be suspicious. His reason for voting Pral should be noted. Krak is starting to ping me as well... He came in and defended you immediately which more or less ties you two together. I don't see how he can say that he doesn't, or didn't, find you scummy early on. Difference of opinion I guess with how he and I read you, but it could indicate that he knows you are town. I am beginning to think you are based on your posts late D1 and today. You are very wrong about me though.

I'll have to check out Aemon more closely, nothing of his has really jumped out at me. With Dap, it goes back to N0 and his reaction to being called Town. In the post he calls it silly that I am voicing reads and then feels the need to reassure everyone that is it correct. Seemed off. His vote on Pral with the reasoning being that I felt more genuine is weird today considering he is dangling a phrase over my head. Looks like scum getting onto a Townie wagon and now trying to get me lynched as well for it.

Kat's vote was a complete waste. Has she posted at all since Des's death except to ask Leelou her reasons? Can we prod her @Lily?

Lenlo's was as well. He was around before the DL but didn't switch his vote. Could lump him into the same category with Verb since he was around to ask for a VC but then never actually voted anyone.

I'll wrap this up: I'm beginning to think that NotBob is town. His continued tunneling of me is more annoying than anything, but whatever. I am fine with being today's lynch because the more people pile onto me the more there is for town to analyze later. Right now my suspicions lie with Dap, Leelou, Verb, Krak and Lenlo.

Who are you voting for?

Who else looks scummy?

I'm voting for AJ.

Off the top of my head (commuting right now) AJ, Ishy, Aemon and possibly you, Dap and Darthe. There are a couple other people who are questionable, but I can't remember everything right now.

Sorry for the long absence guys. Turkey Day weekend was IN-TENSE!! But my cold is gone, my school work is caught up, my DM 'work' is caught up and I've just spent the last 2 hours reading this thread from start to finish.

For the record, 'Kat's Vote was a complete waste' because she was away all weekend as she stated. That said, if I had been around I would have been voting AJ and then consolidating last minute as none of the others with real competing trains were seeming all that scummy to me. And yes, I'm aware how easy that is to say in retrospect.

I'm up for an AJ vote today, but I want to see what the Vote Count is at before I accidentally hammer before he has a chance to speak. 

Sorry for the long absence guys. Turkey Day weekend was IN-TENSE!! But my cold is gone, my school work is caught up, my DM 'work' is caught up and I've just spent the last 2 hours reading this thread from start to finish.

For the record, 'Kat's Vote was a complete waste' because she was away all weekend as she stated. That said, if I had been around I would have been voting AJ and then consolidating last minute as none of the others with real competing trains were seeming all that scummy to me. And yes, I'm aware how easy that is to say in retrospect.

I'm up for an AJ vote today, but I want to see what the Vote Count is at before I accidentally hammer before he has a chance to speak. 

I've really got nothing else to say. I am VT.

So during your re-read nothing else stuck out to besides that you would've voted for me?

Spending the whole evening only drinking belgian beer and whiskey is great and all, but my wallet really hates me right now >.>

I shall hit up thy liquor store. Let us drink and play teh mafia.

Boooo alcohol.

Underaged? lol

So what's up Len? Got any thoughts?

Naw, I just dont like the taste of the stuff. Tastes horrible from what ive had. Everytime I hear someone talk about how alchohol is an acquired taste I always think of Stockholm syndrome.

And yeah I have thoughts. I dont think Des was a good shot in my opinion, but it was Leelous shot so she can hit anyone she thinks is scummy. I definitly think Ishy should be looked at more. Hes never this quiet. Especially when talk about drunk mafia is going on.

I think im ok with the NotBob lynch but I wanna go back and make sure im remembering everything correctly before I do anything.

I had the timing wrong in my head, my bad on that. I went back to find this and realized it was pages before the DL... which still doesn't really excuse you btw.

Nothing that hasn't been posted by others and discussed thoroughly enough for my satisfaction.

I was going to look into who the dead were suspicious of and who was voicing suspicion over them before they died, but someone already did part of that and if I was going to actually go through again and sift out that info I would not be doing it right now, but more likely tomorrow. 

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

AJ (5) – Not Bob, Leelou, Verb, Yates, Darthe

Not Bob (1) - Aemon

Dap (1) – AJ

Krak (1) – Salami

Aemon (1) - Cloud

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Friday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

Not voting – Mish, Ishy, Dap, Krak, Hallia, Tress, Kat, Lenlo

Archived