DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back to the Band Horus!

Davrick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may not have steelcapped slippers, but I can colour co-ordinate steel-capped boots, they also make excellent objects to throw at people *hands a pair to Lazy in case he wishes to retalliate:)

No problem - the black stuff on mine is oil, definately oil, not ...something else.

And the smell is also the oil, yes the oil :innocent: and it's definately no corrosive, or dangerous to breathe, it also doesn't support it's own life system yet.

*nods*

*comes stomping out of the river covered in muck and mud*

rawr I am a mud monster

*walks towards dice* I apologise about the random boot that someone threw at you. The one I threw is stuck up that tree, I think *points at a nearby tree*

*suddenly trips over and falls into Mat, slapping him mericlessly with a trout that is stuck in the mud on my back*

Darn I am just soo clumsy

Tay!!!!! Wooooo!!!! 

Great to see you, my Lady!! Missed you and your tackle-hugs!

*snugglehuggles back*

And I've been very well thank you but decided that something was missing and figured it was all you guys and gals in the Band.   :wub:

Now how have you been yourself, my Lady Tay??

Tay!!!!! Wooooo!!!! 

Great to see you, my Lady!! Missed you and your tackle-hugs!

*snugglehuggles back*

And I've been very well thank you but decided that something was missing and figured it was all you guys and gals in the Band.   :wub:

Now how have you been yourself, my Lady Tay??

Hun, I'd go back and edit that post right now.  Calling Tay "Lady"?  Quick way to feel her sword in your ribs. *laughs*  Don't say I didn't want you.  *grins wickedly*

Haha well...I probably deserve abit of punishment considering my long absence  :blush: 

And aren't all women of the Cav Ladies?? It's a term of endearment and respect...

....and by respect I know if I ain't nice I'll get a swift hiding and be black and blue....  :blink: 

Archived