DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back to the Band Horus!

Davrick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... Dice!? O.o *presses remote to unlock a cage far off somewhere in the mountains and release a certain wallabie...*

Welcome back to the band Horus! Allow me... *places a Flaming Shot into one of Horus's hands and vigorously shakes his other* :biggrin: I'm Matrim or just Matty to most, and the CG of the Archers here.

Horus should be feeling like holes are being burnt in the back of his head and hot breath is on his neck. Cause Dice is suddenly standing behind him and glaring daggers.  Spinning Horus around Dice looks at his  longtime missing banded, trying to decide what to do. Tears are, of course out of the question. Horrie may shed some before Dice is finished tho.

On seeing this return Dice DID in fact let out an audible gasp that had his daughter looking at him strangely but now he tries to decide. Does Horus get punched or have the stuffing hugged out of him??  Wonders if he can do both....

Bunyan trots in having smelt the melburnian and butts him with his head.  As Horus staggers Dice strikes

bearhug_zpsd0b8a7fc.jpg

The groan of pressured bone is audible. Finally Dice release Horus and steps back.

"Just where in Shayl Ghuls forges have YOU been??!! "

Do you have any idea what Ive benn putting up with here?  Bloody Qlders AND KIWIS!!!  and my banded has been off watching AFL without me!!!!

Dice reaches into his bag and brings out 2 ice cold BanBuns. Hands one to Horus.  "Good to see you bro  now STAY this time willya???!!!  Chug-a-lug!"

Ouch that's one strong hug there, Dice!! Geez musta missed me hey??  :wink:

Hiya Bunyan, you been keeping this great lug outta trouble or what? :biggrin:

*downs brew with relish*

And yes, I'll be sticking round this time, matey. If only to save you from the influx of Kiwis and Qlds.... :rolleyes:

*tackles Dice returning the favour of a couple cracked ribs*

Archived