DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghoulies 2012: Awesommest Spammer!

Moon Sedai

Forum Posts allow us to engage with each other in interesting and out of the way places across the globe, across the forum and even, when the Cloudflare isn’t kicking us off, boring places like Norwegia. Posts allow us to sound intelligent and erudite, and allow us to pretend that everybody is worthy of typing, not just the Black Ajah, who have a combined total of 3,000 years of higher education, and thus are witty, attractive, and make posts of substance.

But then there are Spammers, those special few who fill our days with lolcats, cheezburgers, Harry Potter and yes, even actual posts that are not related to kissing the Black Ajahs pert behinds. We call most of these people “ShadowSpawn.”

The nominees for most attractive spammers are

Ahmoondah “How You A-Doin”…

Hold on, the teleprompter is telling me…Wait…we aren’t doing most attractive?....then who cares?....Fine, it’s Awesomest Spammer. And that isn’t me either? Stupid <grumblebumble>

559897_10151502333526944_244676145_n.jpg

The nominees for the Ghoulies Awesommest Spammer Award are:

Naked~Frog for “Batman eats a Hot Dog” which was so funny it beat “Fortress of Solitude Harlem Shake”, “Catwoman makes a Balloon dog” and “Wolverine, Proctologist.”

Nyanna al’Meara for “Slug Trampoline” which beat out “Chihuahua on Sulfur Hexafluoride” , “Asexual Domani” , “Trolloc Gangnam style” , and the odd but strange “Tinkers downing Espresso shots.”

And the winner is…..

NAKED~FROG! ! !

It looks like the Blight is, indeed yours, my Froggy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived