DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horn, I'm not at all a fan of Romo. I can't believe they're giving that guy as big a contract as they are... I'm beginning to think old Mr. Jones has gone off his rocker. :rolleyes:

I guess I can't completely blame them though, Romo is good when he's on and I think they deathly want to avoid another Quincy Carter era. *shivers*

Horn I'm a little surprised you aren't a Seahawks fan given where you live. Or did the Bengals win by default because of their uniform colors? :biggrin:

I agree with DJ though. The future looks bright with those two, they just need a few more pieces to the puzzle to make that next step.

AJ, at least you have the fact that the Cowboy defense looked good in the first preseason game. 

I didn't get to see much of the game, but the short time I did I saw Selvie get 2 sacks. That's a solid pick-up if you ask me :happy: Hopefully he'll get a rotational spot opposite of Ware so they can terrorize quarterbacks across the league! Not to mention Sean Lee is a beast of an ILB. High hopes for this season, I just Romo doesn't throw it away with more passes to the opposite team. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the defensive side of the ball AJ, lots of good pieces on the D for Dallas and the coaches this year are amazing, Kiffin and Marinelli...and I've seen what Marinelli does to D-linesman, like he did in Chicago turning a few nobodies into decent players...maybe not probowlers, but decent enought to have a top 5 defense.    Now for the offense, maybe just hope something happens to Romo's throwing arm so he has to hand off or do little pitch throws so that the likeliness of interceptions goes down. Or hope that Dez Bryant is always open.

Archived