DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return of DJ's Den

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

*rubs eyes*  Just had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. :wink:   Of course I do May!  If you go to the left side of the chair there, and look about halfway down, you will see a nice shiny button that hasn't ever been used.  Who knows what'll happen when you push it.

*is ductaped*

Must..... Reach..... Button.......

OHHHH PRETTY TAPE*gets distracted*

Yea sorry guys don't know where I e been to be honest working away my sisters wedding holidays in Portugal, just lots of bits and pieces!!!

Just about to start day one of 6 today and I have a 14 hour day coming up!!!! Yuck!!

Be back in BOS in a cupped of weeks but I'm only there over night and its midweek!!!!

Think I'm still gunna be a bit scarce around these parts until out work roster quiets down but I'll be here

Also my company just announced that next April we will start flying to sanfrancisco and Toronto!!! EXCITED!

*snuggelluvs her 2 favourite people**

*snuggelluvs back* Aww...guess the button will wait. but that is ok, it'll still be there when someone wants to hit that button. *considers hitting the button himself*  It is just difficult to resist the buttons around this place.

We understand and RL does come first.  Sounds like you're completely swamped with things and that 14 hour work day sounds awful!  Sounds like a tax season day.  

Dang overnight only, mid-week flight! *shakes fists at it*  Hopefully there is another flight that you can get back here on  that lasts a few days so we all can hang out again.  That does sound like fun being able to fly to San Francisco and Toronto too.  And more places you get to see. 

What!!!  You escaped (you must pronounce it like Dory does in Finding Nemo) my duct tape?  That never happens!!  What Aes Sedai trick is this? 

I have missed my May snuggleluvs! 

I wish we could meet up in Boston!!  Alas, there will be another time I hope!!! 

I am using quite a lot of exclamation points today.  LOL

*glues May's boots to the floor* Sorry, since you were able to escape the duct tape, I have to glue your boots here so you can't leave on us.  Although...I suppose you could just take the boots off. Maybe Brid will duct tape you to your boots. :biggrin:

We'll take all the snuggleluvs that we can get!

*sits in a chair*  Muahaha, there's no escaping us all!   Well since you're glued and duct-taped in place and since Brid and Kronos are here, how's about a round of drinks? *claps his palm buttons a few times and waits for the barrels of bandy and guinny to appear next to May, Kronos, Brid and himself*

Archived