DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you!

Adanza

Daruya, We have the same taste...LOL I love the music from the films aswell.

Tinks (who's 6) loves horses and would love to have her own...(I'd end up doing all the work)

Tigara...I don't know any thing about you so what's your fav films and books

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Karana, I joined when I was surfing the 'net one night and googled Wheel of Time. Dragonmount and TV.net were the two sites that I thought looked cool, so I checked them out. TV had something wierd on my computer, so I joined DM.

As to my name, there's a secret connection...that I don't know about...

Narina won the Green Ajah's Coloring contest and just got raised to that Ajah. ;) Congrats again! :D *showers in confetti*

Illiara will get raised to the shawl as soon as she collects two more points! Just two!!!

*grins* one of the perks of my job is that I know something about all the newbies...their records! LOL

Lor is my sweet, sweet Pillow Friend...

Errr...

Okay, what can I say about Lor that most people here wouldn't know... hrmmm... She loves NASCAR...? She likes to garden and has flowers and plants named after many good friends at DM. I think I died though... *cry* Hee hee... :P

If I repeated something, sorry, I've been gone and haven't read the whole thread...

*picks jaw up off the floor* this thread has certainly picked up!!

Four or five pages ago Corki asked if I have any pets: I do, I have two cats. The female, Sophie, has been in my family for fourteen years. She was a stray that someone we knew couldn't keep, so we brought her home one night...dad was VERY surprised!!! I also have a 1.5 year old male named Bagheera. I adopted him from the pet shelter where I volunteer. Our shelter rescued him from another shelter where he would have been put to sleep. it really was love at first sight! we stared into each other's eyes for an hour each week until i convinced my parents to let me take him home!

Aside from the fact that Tigara sent me a lovely Christmas card this year, I don't know anything about him! So, what is the last song you listened to and why were you listening to that one in particular?

Tigara, I have one sister, two half-brothers, and quite a few step-siblings (please don't ask me to count; I'm sure to miss some! I haven't even met them all). My DNA donor has 3 step-daughters and 2 sons. My dad (actually, step-dad but he's my dad in all things that count) has several step-kids and at least 3 sons and 1 daughter.

I have a step-daughter who is 22 :shock: and lives in Canada in the Toronto area. She was 6 when I met her the first time. Wow, time flies. :o

Archived