A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party!!![BotRH invasion thread, NO GODMODDING]

Niniel

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*serves tea and scones*

:biggrin:

So this means we can keep the Brew, right?

umm NO!

Twaps Ithi

So Ed all we gotta do is knock you out cold or gag you and the monkeys are useless?

Crosses the room  towards Ed stopping to give Tress a light punch   "hey lightie long time no see"

Can´t turn non channelers I´m afraid.

But this is a great party. The best we have had in a long time. 

*watches Sweety IV nibble on one of the Ed clones*  

*lets brownie dough rain down over Katiora*

Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...

Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...Don't Blink, Not Even Once, Don't Blink...

Since I know that many will disappear for the weekend: Thanks for visiting us. It's great with guests that bring their own drink. :b I had no idea that you Red Hand people were this crazy. I think we have something in common. :D

It looks like you have gotten what you came for but please stay for a while. This might be one of these parties that we will remember for a long time. Of course some might have lost their memory tomorrow morning...

It's time for my babies to go to sleep now and I better go and tuck them in. :)

Archived