DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Warders Guild]

The_Fnorrll_Reborn

Similar to "Drunken warder stumbles"

"Catching a falling mug of ale"

Lunging forward, stabing straight, then cutting the sword down in a broad circle while maintaining momentum (you know, because you have to catch the mug, and prevent beer from spilling)

Probably the first form the Warder aspies learn, I suppose? :P

Right before Appeasing the Reds. :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*ponders joining the tower*

Other forms:

*Coder Can't Compile*

A truly desperate form, where you stab forward multiple times, knowing that the attack won't succeed but, taking out your frustration on your target

[similar to pounding the build key when you know that your code won't build but fundamentally can't believe it because I am implementing that function right here!!!!!!!!!]

The Tower is an awesome place Ty ;)

Crossing the creaky floor at night

Disarming the alarm clock

Slapping the mosquito

Has an ice cube inside back of shirt (courtesy of a friend who thinks it's fun to do that to people >.> )

Let's see here....

- Cat Creeps Up the Stairs (Ninja kitty footwork and stealth.)

- Rain Upon the Wind (Pelting ferocity of quick jabs, but a fluid stance.)

- Flogging the Goose (Any loud, wild, arm out-stretched charge with a blade in hand.  Dangerous, but sometimes effective against weaker foes.)

- Catching the Cat (A dangerous move involving catching the blade on your handguard well past the blade's balance, like catching a cat's claws on string a few inches from one's face.  Often followed by a parrying step to avoid blade length.)

- Tusk of the Boar (Upwards side jab, meant to slip under plated armor.  Easier with a dagger than a sword, but accomplished occasionally by those standing on lower ground than their enemy. ...This is inspired by a nasty leg wound from a pet pot-bellied pig whom my brother had the misfortune of disturbing during feeding time.  The head swings down and then up the side of target, which he describes as like being stabbed with a pencil weighing fifty pounds.)

There were a lot of good ones! Thanks all for your participation. Appeasing the Reds and Cat Craps in a Sand Box stood out to me,

I thought you'd like that one, Fnorrlly!

*snugglebites*

Indeed. Thank the Light my mind is already such a mess, otherwise trying to imagine what some of those forms would look like would have caused some serious emotional damage :P

Sorry I'm late, e'rrybody. Week 2, how exciting.

This is the parallel of what is going on in the Aes Sedai thread, where we will be discussing the Physical appearances of Warders. Just post pictures of what various people who just so happen to be Warders look like in your head. Lot of cool people are Warders, like Rand al'Thor, Elyas, Thom Merrilin, and not forgetting Lan, of course. If they are a Warder, than they apply here.

Thom as from the wot wiki

He is fairly old, has a gnarled face, shaggy white hair and blue eyes. He is tall, with stooped shoulders. His snowy hair and long mustaches make him appear older than he probably is, given his spryness. He is frequently portrayed as smoking a pipe.

so Clooney is thom without a mustache 

Archived