DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that painful as all bloody hell?

Well that depends. How well can you put up with pain?

Hahahha... I remember this one time some of my gal friends were helping a guy friend get his eyebrows "under control" with a pair of tweezers and he was wincing all of the time and was amazed that we do that to ourselves all of the time XD

Isn't that painful as all bloody hell?

Well that depends. How well can you put up with pain?

Hahahha... I remember this one time some of my gal friends were helping a guy friend get his eyebrows "under control" with a pair of tweezers and he was wincing all of the time and was amazed that we do that to ourselves all of the time XD

Back in my high school days I was in a madrigal ensemble and we had to wear make up because of low lighting so we didn't look like ghosts and whatnot.  Well that included eyeliner.  Director said...boys...let the girls put your eyeliner on.  I did, but honestly, how can you put that stuff on...it's like sticking a pencil in your eye!

When in doubt apologise

Well, you should probably know what you're sorry about first.

But seriously guys, be willing to talk when something is bugging you or you know something is bugging her.

Problem for me was almost nothing bugs me. I accept most things and move on. Most women i know cant understand that and jump to the conclusion that im uncaring. Its downright frustrating

Archived