DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

I'm surprised a 4 page thread with somewhat useful info O.O

:p

Anyway I guess we could try, but somethings are just not meant to be Like guys trying to understand girls, or guys asking for directions, or guys reading the instructions......

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But this whole Thread is mostly about generalisations. Calm your outrage lol.

I will happily confess to having no sense of direction whatsoever, and having the amazing ability to get lost instantly - and then freak out at being lost - whereas men usually seem to have some kind of in built compass. Maybe that's why they don't need directions.

Having different strengths is a good thing. Makes for morer synergy.

Did you ever play the 'describe a shape to someone else so they can draw it' game?

If you put two girls together or two boys together they usually get it pretty accurate, but put an unsuspecting boy and girl together and it just goes wrong.

We did it at work once. The girls spoke about general ideas, concepts and shapes - for example, draw an ice cream cone shape - but instead of the ice cream at the end make it look like the roof of a house - but upside down.

And the boys would describe what was actually there. Draw an icoseles triangle, with the long sides being 5cm long and the short side being 2cm, the add a trapezium to the top, with the short side at the bottom.

And after realising what had happened we all had to have a go in mixed pairs and keep adjusting our language and way of describing until we found the correct approach.

It's the same in teaching, as Tina can confirm, there's no point teaching in Japanese if your student can only speak french. Just shouting louder isn't going to make a difference.

RUN, dude.

Women rule the world, and allow us time to make fart jokes, stare at their chests, and open pickle jars.

Expecting any more than that is foolish, and trying to change it will get you lynched. (and not in a Mafia game.)

More of the second and most would be completely fine with that

Did you ever play the 'describe a shape to someone else so they can draw it' game?

If you put two girls together or two boys together they usually get it pretty accurate, but put an unsuspecting boy and girl together and it just goes wrong.

We did it at work once. The girls spoke about general ideas, concepts and shapes - for example, draw an ice cream cone shape - but instead of the ice cream at the end make it look like the roof of a house - but upside down.

And the boys would describe what was actually there. Draw an icoseles triangle, with the long sides being 5cm long and the short side being 2cm, the add a trapezium to the top, with the short side at the bottom.

that male one is infinitely easier to understand. I mean, upside down roof, what's that?

what do you want to know???

why do girls think crying solves most problems??

i know that i personally don't think that crying solves most problems, but every once in a while, it feels good just to let it out... and if a "tough' girl lets you see her cry, then that shows she respects and trusts you.... if girls cry just to cry, then that's ridiculous and a) they want attention, b) they've got a lot going on, c) that's the only thing they can do to feel better.... and that's from what I've seen... I only cry when something really sad such as someone dying happens...

everything in bold makes NO SENSE whats so ever, but the normal text is just the usual weird stuff girls say 

We all have emotions, the full range of them. What differs from person to person is how we express them. Some people, usually the "tough" ones, hold in negative emotions and do their best to not show them to most of the world. Tears are "weakness" and you are vulnerable. If you are a "tough" person, you have to really trust someone to let them see you in this state. 

Other things

1) MEN ARE SO CONFUSING

2) I like hugs. Men who hug well are attractive to me. 

3) Confidence is also a good thing

4) Seriously, learn how to dance. RJ was right about that one. Dance well and you're going to charm your way into the hearts of many. 

Aaaaand I think that's it

...dance... *frowns*

define dancing, please.

the epileptic gyrations that my generation onward is a fan of, or a stately waltz??

I can do the latter, the former... like a full, up-armored shienaran trying to get on bela's back

while she's covered in snow fleas.

If she's into dubstep, I groan in disgust and walk away. Listen to Epica sometime, and

tell me that you could possibly believe that a person's taste could encompass both.

*stares daggers at Turin's back, then quickly looks away, innocently when Turin glances at me.*

Archived