DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more difficult than assembly instructions in Italian, lol. I actually do try to read the directions when putting things together.

You mentioned getting lost. Something I noticed is that men and women give driving directions in different ways. At leat that is my experience. Men will generally say the streets names where you turn while women will point out landmarks for turning locations.

No more difficult than assembly instructions in Italian, lol. I actually do try to read the directions when putting things together.

You mentioned getting lost. Something I noticed is that men and women give driving directions in different ways. At leat that is my experience. Men will generally say the streets names where you turn while women will point out landmarks for turning locations.

That I have definitely noticed. Its not hard to know where you are if you just look at the street signs.

Since I don't know where all quoted posts go, here are my thoughts

Men don't try to understand women. Woolheads

Crying doesn't solve problems but it helps to get rid of enough emotions to focus. Punching: Boys::Crying: Girls

And if you ever try to make a girl cry, she would hardly ever cry. My brother would sometimes beat me enough and would say that he would only stop when I cry but at those times I would never give in to tears.

Blaming a WoT fan for RJ writing long is a typical behaviour for those who don't like WoT. My friend called lew Therin Telamon a telemarketer and she said that the book would be boring since the first 100 pages idi not provide much interesting. I don't think she will finish Eye of the World.

And boys are worse at blaming. My brother blamed me for his fracture, when I was at school(different from his) when he got the fracture!

Know a person before giving hugs. If someone tries to hug me, be ready for a punch unless you are someone who I can't punch.

Dancing is no way to be near to a woman. Some of us don't like dancing!

I believe in individuals, not stereotypes. *nods*

THIS.

LMAO.

Chuckles, WoT13 is a year younger than you, and she's got your head spinning. give it up, dude.

Nod when they talk, agree and apologize when they blame you, and learn the "I need a hug" body-language.

It's all you can do. (If you can't learn the body-language, NEVER be the one to start the hug. :P)

Must be applied to both, men and women. 

Since I don't know where all quoted posts go, here are my thoughts

Men don't try to understand women. Woolheads

Crying doesn't solve problems but it helps to get rid of enough emotions to focus. Punching: Boys::Crying: Girls

And if you ever try to make a girl cry, she would hardly ever cry. My brother would sometimes beat me enough and would say that he would only stop when I cry but at those times I would never give in to tears.

Blaming a WoT fan for RJ writing long is a typical behaviour for those who don't like WoT. My friend called lew Therin Telamon a telemarketer and she said that the book would be boring since the first 100 pages idi not provide much interesting. I don't think she will finish Eye of the World.

And boys are worse at blaming. My brother blamed me for his fracture, when I was at school(different from his) when he got the fracture!

Know a person before giving hugs. If someone tries to hug me, be ready for a punch unless you are someone who I can't punch.

Dancing is no way to be near to a woman. Some of us don't like dancing!

*nods* Learn how to cook and you'll be able to win everyone's heart. Seriously.

____

\     /

------

\    /

\ /

\/

Both describe this.

I know now, but from the words I the explanation I was getting nowhere, but the male one, was fine because a trapezium is easy enough to imagine, I just couldn't think what an upside down roof might be

1) MEN ARE SO CONFUSING

I thought we learnt this from WoT, neither side makes sense to the other, so women can go off pulling braids and crossing their arms and men can back to... I don't know, growing chest hair

1) MEN ARE SO CONFUSING

2) I like hugs. Men who hug well are attractive to me. 

3) Confidence is also a good thing

Yes.

The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy says this about love: Avoid, if at all possible.

HWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA *brofists*

Because, well, he is my bro.

I notice a lot of the females saying it is in fact men who are confusing. Why is that?

I think if we were meant ti understand each other we wouldn't be having this convo. Savvy?

:P the other gender should always be somewhat of an enigma, that keeps it interesting. And annoying...

I believe in individuals, not stereotypes. *nods*

*nodnod* very cool.

Speaking of individuals, I think that's part of the journey to find out about people and finding that right one for you yourself. Imagine if there were just general girl/guy stereotypes and you just had to choose one, like in a factory. :/

So I guess it's meant to be confusing, a real challenge, because if you want to find that person you really need to make a big effort to find out who they are, how they tick, and stuff.

Archived