DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RUN, dude.

Women rule the world, and allow us time to make fart jokes, stare at their chests, and open pickle jars.

Expecting any more than that is foolish, and trying to change it will get you lynched. (and not in a Mafia game.)

RUN, dude.

Women rule the world, and allow us time to make fart jokes, stare at their chests, and open pickle jars.

Expecting any more than that is foolish, and trying to change it will get you lynched. (and not in a Mafia game.)

This man knows.

what do you want to know???

why do girls think crying solves most problems??

i know that i personally don't think that crying solves most problems, but every once in a while, it feels good just to let it out... and if a "tough' girl lets you see her cry, then that shows she respects and trusts you.... if girls cry just to cry, then that's ridiculous and a) they want attention, b) they've got a lot going on, c) that's the only thing they can do to feel better.... and that's from what I've seen... I only cry when something really sad such as someone dying happens...

i know that i personally don't think that crying solves most problems, but every once in a while, it feels good just to let it out... and if a "tough' girl lets you see her cry, then that shows she respects and trusts you.... if girls cry just to cry, then that's ridiculous and a) they want attention, b) they've got a lot going on, c) that's the only thing they can do to feel better.... and that's from what I've seen... I only cry when something really sad such as someone dying happens...

everything in bold makes NO SENSE whats so ever, but the normal text is just the usual weird stuff girls say 

LMAO.

Chuckles, WoT13 is a year younger than you, and she's got your head spinning. give it up, dude.

Nod when they talk, agree and apologize when they blame you, and learn the "I need a hug" body-language.

It's all you can do. (If you can't learn the body-language, NEVER be the one to start the hug. :P)

XD you've got it all wrong! YOU are the ones making all the confusion!

are we? can you prove that??

GUYS ARE CONFUSING! I don't get them :wacko:

I don't know of many girls who actually think that :P most of them are under 12

Men are the protectors, the guardians and food-providers by nature - maybe you just don't get upset as "easily" as women do. Or wait - maybe you don't show your emotions in that way when you're upset.

Archived