A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the girl is into dubstep then what??

Even better! 

If she's into dubstep, I groan in disgust and walk away. Listen to Epica sometime, and

tell me that you could possibly believe that a person's taste could encompass both.

*stares daggers at Turin's back, then quickly looks away, innocently when Turin glances at me.*

Hey, what's wrong with dubstep? <.< I also don't really know what Epica has to do with this. 

Yeah, women are weird. It is known. There really is no point in arguing about this :P

I was married once. And in spending five years of my life with that insufferable woman i have learned a few things.

Firstly, after a certain amount of time a woman expects you to start picking up hints from their behavior. If you are a male you are predisposed to see the literal translation and will have difficulty with this. Its hard to look outside the box and try and view it through their eyes, and even harder to try and mesh that with trying to feel how they feel, their emotions. Its downright tough to clear your feelings and view theirs.

Secondly, women and men have different dispositions. My ex wife believed i was emotionally void because i didnt get mad or sad or joyous over the things she did. I can tell you i do feel those emotions, but not over the same things. Its like comparing the man with anger problems to the man who meditates. The emotion of anger is present in both, its just the triggers are different.

Thirdly, as a man with absolutely no "game", i can guarantee you that women are just as superficial as men. Ill leave it at that.

Fourth. Women expect you to act the man and suck it up. For example. If the dishes need to be done, and your watching a football game or what not, they expect you to make the effort. And that goes with emotional and relationship problems. They dont want to always bring it up, whereas most men would like to let it slide under the rug and forget about it.

These are broad generalizations i have noticed. Now this is not true for 100% of the worlds people. Other than those things i have said i havent the faintest idea about women. Im as confused as the next man in most areas. But in the five years i spent as a husband, that is what ive learned.

Now, ladies, im now at your mercy. Dont be too harsh in telling me how wrong i am

I've been married and divorced too - if that helps.

Trapped by an unscrupulous monster and then divorced for 'spending too much time on the Internet' yup - it's right there in the papers and this was back in 2002 when the internet was not as accessible.

:biggrin:

I had to really work at it.

Archived