DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 15- I'm finally starting to write the ending of my current fantasy story! I started the story about a year ago, and it's going to be the first part of my new series. I've planned many scenes that are going to happen in this book and books to come, but the actual writing has been difficult at times. Now I've reached the point where something is really starting to happen, and that feels very, very great. I think I'll finish the story this year.

I think you'll have to wait about ten years until this one is ready for it... And also it might be difficult to read it since it's in Finnish...unless it becomes so popular that it will be translated in many languages. Which is, of course, my goal :)

Day 15:

Hung with my friend tj at the bowling alley today... :smile: Found out tomorrow that I get to see my old friend Dominique Henthorne who I haven't seen in almost three years since he moved... can't wait!!!! We were really good friends....

14 - Fun times with lots of laughter at Kaylee's brother's house for game night.

15 - There's an adorable baby sucking her toes on my living room floor.  She's been teething so fairly miserable most of the day but right now she's happy.  :smile:

14th December: Went out to eat for both breakfast and supper an it was tres nom

15th December: Worked in my dad's butchery for half the day which is an alright way to pass the time, then went out for lunch

16th December: My first morning sleeping late in just about a week, despite the fact that I'm on holiday, and then a very enjoyable lunch

yes there were very many noms this weekend

Day 15- I'm finally starting to write the ending of my current fantasy story! I started the story about a year ago, and it's going to be the first part of my new series. I've planned many scenes that are going to happen in this book and books to come, but the actual writing has been difficult at times. Now I've reached the point where something is really starting to happen, and that feels very, very great. I think I'll finish the story this year.

woooooh!

17 - I'm back on my regular work schedule so I didn't have to get up at the crack of dark.

18 - My brother posted a picture of my youngest niece playing violin, and mentioned how much she looks like me... and her momma said some very nice things about both of us.  *warm fuzzies*

Archived