DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day...19? :unsure:

WAS AWESHUMS!!! I met and had tea with the horse master from LotR, picked my way through a shed of tack and random armour/sword props that look ripe for teh picking :baalzamon:, rode my first [HUGE] mule (:laugh:), got un job for the next month/s, and saw The Hobbit in 3D which was slightly annoying because the glasses were hurty on my severely sunburnt nose, but not complaining!!!
Then walked up the mountain under an awesomely starry sky in bright moonshine <3

I LOVE TODAY!!! :D

20 - The scratchy throat I had all day yesterday decided not to develop into a full blown cold.  And I got all my work done today, as well as the things other people asked me to cover for them, except for one phone call I didn't get to make.

Day 21- I noticed that I'm a Demandred. I got excellent grades in my school report (is that right word?), my average grade is 9,17. But one of my best friends got still better grades... as always. He's Lews Therin and I'm Demandred, except that I'm not envious and evil. At least not much...

Day 21- I noticed that I'm a Demandred. I got excellent grades in my school report (is that right word?), my average grade is 9,17. But one of my best friends got still better grades... as always. He's Lews Therin and I'm Demandred, except that I'm not envious and evil. At least not much...

wasn't that Sammael? Just a little less tall, just a little less handsome, *googles* no, I'm wrong, tis Demandred. And 9.17 sounds awesome!

and report is the right word, I do be in a similar situation, I'm gonna try to get myself top spot next year

Is that 9.17 with 10.00 being a perfect score???

Yes. That's my record. Our class was very good overall, many teachers have said that this kind of classes are very rare. I also like my class, there's woderful people here, not just good grades. I'm starting to enjoy school more than before.

Is that 9.17 with 10.00 being a perfect score???

Yes. That's my record. Our class was very good overall, many teachers have said that this kind of classes are very rare. I also like my class, there's woderful people here, not just good grades. I'm starting to enjoy school more than before.

well I got much the same mark...  hmmmm....

21 - the world didn't end - yay!  Also my last day of work for 9 days.  :happy:

22 - Spent the day with Kaylee and bebeh...  then went to the airport to fly to see my family.  Had a strong tailwind most of the flight so even though our takeoff was delayed we weren't quite as late getting in as expected.  And I got to see my mom and grandparents for the first time in nearly a year.

23 - Slept in.  Laughed a lot with my family - mom's refrigerator and freezer are packed so full that every time she opened the freezer something fell out on her.  Yummy chicken and dressing for lunch.  Lovely day.

24 - Mom's making very delicious potato cheese soup for dinner and amazing muffins... and my grandparents are on their way over to have dinner with us and exchange presents.  Big lunch with more family and friends tomorrow.

Day 24 - I got the wooden Brio Labyrinth game and played it all the evening. It's very addictive and difficult game, and I've already spent an hour with it today (day 25). So far I've reached hole 21 at best, and there's 60 of them... I think I won't reach the goal this year.

Archived