DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

:D yay, Ayla! I laughed too much today.... at some of the stupidest and most unmature things...

Taltos... I smell things, but when it comes to bad smells such as personal gas and other things... my sense of smell is basically nonexistant, too...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to do gymnastics... I can barely do handsprings now.... Have you ever done them on balance beams?

What play was it, Tina?

I think they had made it up by themselves. She is taking acting lessons. Nothing serious yet since they are so young but I think she wishes that it would get more serious. Her sister has been into acting for 12 years now and my daughter got the opportunity to be in a play with her this summer. After that she wants more "real" acting. 

MY BROTHER SAID HIS FIRST WORD!!! :biggrin: And we caught it on camera :D :squees:

let the embarrassment begin

Let's see if I can remember shtuff:

December 1: First weekend after exams, lots of sleeping lots of FIFA

December 2: see above. Plus went out for lunch

December 3: got back home quite early, more relaxing and slow winding down after exams

December 4: Cleaned up Mallett, lots of fun, plus new speakers! Like 4 of them (for Mallett)

December 5: Got to wake up late, then gave out presents to lots of kids for the Mallett charity drive

December 6: Free day. My first real bit of spamming in nigh on 6 weeks

December 7: School ends!

Archived