DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

Yes, I said 25 instead of 12.... I'm going to post something positive that has happened to me every day up until Christmas, and if you all want to, you can join me... :happy: Day 1: December 1 Played basketball with my best guy friend and he made my day by telling me that even though he has other friends.... I'm his Best Friend. :happy: What's something positive that's happened to you on the first day of Christmas?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 1 - we surprised my mother, who turns 60 tomorrow, with a weekend trip. We went to see her favourite hockey team and luckily they won. We rented two small cottages, were we hanged out and slept for the night. My mother loved it.

December 2 - I met a friend that I haven´t seen in a long time.

Hm... *points to the op*

Yes, I said 25 instead of 12.... I'm going to post something positive that has happened to me every day up until Christmas, and if you all want to, you can join me... :happy:

Day 1: December 1

Played basketball with my best guy friend and he made my day by telling me that even though he has other friends.... I'm his Best Friend. :happy:

What's something positive that's happened to you on the first day of Christmas?

Day 3 - I watched my daughter in a play. She was a thief and a murderer.  :ohmy:

A very cute thief. :biggrin:

Today was just fantastic despite running le farm by myselfsies - got up vair early to a beautiful day that just kept getting hotter, cows behaved nicely, little brother helped nicely, later I leisurely got back into le RPing, then I discovered a very shiny-looking film school that got me (and dad) vair excited, and then went for a run in the rain with a doggy who kept jumping around crazily chasing flutterbies , and then stuffed full with kebab and in le hammock with le internets <3

I so relaxed like I haven't been for aaaages :happy:

Archived