DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 10 - Started training for a new computer system at work that is much less of a pain in the rear than the one it's replacing.

December 11 - Two of my coworkers that I rarely get to talk to joined me for lunch today in the cafeteria.  Was fun chatting with them.

Day 12:

Well I know this isn't exactly happy, but I'm going to put this on here and then put the happy part...

Okay, so today my ex-boyfriend moved.... we used to be really good friends up until 6 months ago when he started going out with someone again (who doesn't like me), and I'm upset that he didn't think to say goodbye no matter what our standing is right now...

Good thing! I get to do a Sci-Fi/Fantasy project on Robert Jordan and the Strike at Shayol Ghul!!!

Day 12:

Well I know this isn't exactly happy, but I'm going to put this on here and then put the happy part...

Okay, so today my ex-boyfriend moved.... we used to be really good friends up until 6 months ago when he started going out with someone again (who doesn't like me), and I'm upset that he didn't think to say goodbye no matter what our standing is right now...

*hugs* same here, it sucks when he just goes without saying anything.

Aaanyway. Been feeling a bit down but MUSIC ALWAYS HELPS!!! Just found one of my favourite CDs I've been missing for aages :D

12 - My training class is almost done and the new computer program looks like it's going to be a LOT easier to use.  Also, I started rearranging my bedroom today and found a box with a lot of nighties/pajamas/lounging about the house outfits that I forgot I owned.  Woot.

Day 12- A somewhat funny maths lesson (yes, it's possible)

but maths is always fun :unsure:

12. Moar awesome breakfasts and also went clothes shopping and found some stuff I liked rather quickly, twas a very hot day (like today) so lotsa juicy/watery fruit watermelon, mango, pineapple

13.  Reports came out :D My first overall year mark over 90%

Congrats, smiley!!!! :smile:

Day 13:

good grades.... said goodbye to my ex last night.... he had a friend call me at 9:15 when I was getting ready to go to bed... not heartfelt, but the thought was nice... I'm having a lot of fun on my Sci-Fi/Fantasy project!!! :biggrin:

ack!!! I forgot something...

Day 13(part 2):

I saw my first shooting star today... :biggrin: so this morning, i was walking to the bus stop and i hear a noise... i turn around and all of a sudden a shooting star streaks across the sky :happy:... i instantly made a wish while i stood there with my mouth hanging open... :D lol yup... pretty cool except that I couldn't get a picture... :dry:

Archived