DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The 25 Days of Christmas [Day 25]

wheeloftime13

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 1 - got to babysit the Adorababy while Kaylee went to a concert.

20121202_113429.jpg

Plus she bought me a cd of the new material at the TSO concert, so yay.  :biggrin:

December 2 - Pedicure.  Happy toes.

December 3 - One of the nurses I work with came back to work after a 3 month leave of absence.  She's an awesome person and a lot of fun to have around.  Plus she works the same shift as I do, so I have more company staying until 8 PM.

December 4 - My other coworker on the same shift came back to work after having been gone for a few days due to a death in the family.  So, more company, and more help getting tasks done at the end of the day.

December 5 - They had some reallllllly yummy soup in the cafeteria at work.  And my internet came back on and stayed on.  Yay.

December 6 - There's this guy who comes to our office twice a month and sells packaged dried fruit, nuts, trail mix, candy, and whatnot.  I went down to the cafeteria and bought a big bag of sunflower seeds, and he also had a package of Christmas flavors of saltwater taffy - eggnog, cinnamon, peppermint and buttered rum.  Those things are crazy good.

December 7 - so far today, one thing: Starbucks.  Mmm.

December 7 - played in the snow with my daughter.

I want snow... :sad:

MY BROTHER SAID HIS FIRST WORD!!! :biggrin: And we caught it on camera :D :squees:

YAY!!! You should show me later... :happy:

Day 7: Got my report card... while it would've made me happier if I'd gotten all A's, I'm still EXTREMELY happy that I got 3 A's and 1 B at 88 (yes... i was that close.. :dry:) Planning to get on Skype tonight to talk to Cyan... :biggrin:

Archived