DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stalingrad:

The rebuilding of the city is in full swing... under the Germans. Since the USSR lost its two best generals, the Eastern Front had gone all Germany's way. There were a few signs of resistance from loyal Russians. As one night drew to an end, a squad of German troops was out on patrol. The young lieutenant in charge turned to say something to his men when suddenly his head developed a large bullet wound. The officer fell over, but all the soldiers turned their rifles toward the sound of the shot and fired. a noisy clatter was heard, and then a body fell out of a gaping hole in the third floor of a building. The Germans rushed over, hoping to bring in a prisoner, but he was already dead. "Strange," one of them says, "he doesn't look anything like Jude Law."

Darthe 2.0, Vasily Zaytsev, Allied One-shot Day Vigilante, has been killed.

It is now Day 5. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. You have until Sunday, Dec. 30th at 9 PM EST to get a majority.

(And for anyone who has never seen Enemy at the Gates, it is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys war films.)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121230T21&p0=422

That proves Ley I think. I say we look at Smiley now that we know Ithi is scum.

Yes.  RTE, Smiley, and Maw.

You mean the person who started our only successful mafia lynch?

Good idea Darthe! At least I can trust Ley!

Yupp.  Also, we can assume that Ithi's info should be totally ignored now.

Considering Darthe just got Nk'd, and this was his last post, I say we start here.

RTE has been playing slightly more Town lately in my opinion, but Smiley and Maw are unknowns to me. No true gut feeling either way.

Stalingrad:

The rebuilding of the city is in full swing... under the Germans. Since the USSR lost its two best generals, the Eastern Front had gone all Germany's way. There were a few signs of resistance from loyal Russians. As one night drew to an end, a squad of German troops was out on patrol. The young lieutenant in charge turned to say something to his men when suddenly his head developed a large bullet wound. The officer fell over, but all the soldiers turned their rifles toward the sound of the shot and fired. a noisy clatter was heard, and then a body fell out of a gaping hole in the third floor of a building. The Germans rushed over, hoping to bring in a prisoner, but he was already dead. "Strange," one of them says, "he doesn't look anything like Jude Law."

Darthe 2.0, Vasily Zaytsev, Allied One-shot Day Vigilante, has been killed.

It is now Day 5. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. You have until Sunday, Dec. 30th at 9 PM EST to get a majority.

(And for anyone who has never seen Enemy at the Gates, it is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys war films.)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121230T21&p0=422

You and your red colored town! I thought a mafia had been NKed and was so confused!

Ok, finally got a chance to catch up.

Turin, I'm leaning towards town with his recent posts.

RTE, still pings me, the question about being the only townie left really started making me look at him. I'm getting an anti-vibe from him.

Tress, I'm still unsure of. I look forward to hearing her thoughts when she is able to post them.

Darthe, I believed the vig claim before the replacement. I also think this would have been better held off being a 1-time shot.

Leno, I hadn't really noticed his following until Ithi pointed it out. Leaning anti-town.

Smiley, why stake everything you have on Ithi being town? What makes you so sure? That comment just seemed off to me.

TG, is still UnCC'd cop.

Random, mason with Rand.

Ithi, I'm thinking she's town. I see the point about how a mafia could easily lead townie lynches, but I just get more of a town vibe from her.

Vote RTE

I tried to also find the thoughts I posted about Maw but can't seem to find them. Anyway, I'd be happy to go for Smiley for his hard defense of Ithi, RTE for above stated reasons, or Maw for his anti-town play.

For now Vote Maw 

OK then, seem to have lost my bet on Ithi.

Oh well. Moving on, let's see what we can take from the lynch

I think Ley is pretty much vetted as Town, Ithi was pushing him too hard for him to be a team-mate methinks, I think the same applies to RTE, possibly WOT (other people Ithi pushed)

Otherwise the first on Ithi train were Darthe, Len and BG (and I'd add BG to the list of probably Town)

There hasn't been much new since I made my notes yesterday...  I still don't get why Smiley would defend Ithi so much if he was a teammate, it seems like a particularly poor play if you ask me.  Then again, he could have counted on the fact that it looks WAY too obvious and expect people to say if he was mafia he'd never do that.  Still, it makes no sense for town to do the same.

The person I was next most suspicious of yesterday was Maw, especially due to his vote on BG.  The BG train didn't speak to me really, but Maw's vote (the 3rd vote if I recall correctly) seemed to be a stretch.  I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of the votes on BG were an attempt by her teammates to create an attractive alternative to an Ithi lynch.  Some of the other things Maw has said have come across as pretty outrageously scummy, but he hasn't really faced much pressure yet.

Vote Maw

I'm posting mainly from my phone for a while so my posts will be short for a while... And quoting will probably not happen.

I think what Tress just said sums up my current thoughts though. It felt weird to me people were ignoring the points I was trying to make about Ithi and just voted me without much of a case.

Vote Mawth

Archived