DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing nice all day. It's interesting that you want to be seen as a peacekeeper though.

And now a vote from Lol, another Follower and nothing poster.

Well I don't mind. I thought I was dead a couple of days ago and had already laid out my info. Hopefully the train derailment and re-train (is that a word) will give you all a lot of information to work with.

As long as I can still play football.

*looks hopefully at Basel*

Oh it was in the sign up Thread. Because in the 1st world war - I got my history wrong and thought it was the second, they declared an armistice on Christmas Day in the Trenches and all sides played football (soccer).

If you can bear it, watch Paul McCartney's Pipes of Peace video - it has a nice representation of what occurred.

And Basel said we could play here too on Christmas Day.

I don't hate anyone Ley. Stop trying to make this personal. It's a game and that was a very petty statement.

I just think you are Mafia, and the only evidence you allegedly have against me is something you made up.

In-game hate I mean. Trying to get me lynched at all cost, because I found out who you were.

Oh it was in the sign up Thread. Because in the 1st world war - I got my history wrong and thought it was the second, they declared an armistice on Christmas Day in the Trenches and all sides played football (soccer).

If you can bear it, watch Paul McCartney's Pipes of Peace video - it has a nice representation of what occurred.

And Basel said we could play here too on Christmas Day.

I know about that then, just couln't link the reference

Ithi: I never said I didn't think you were not town. I was saying your lynch would give us more information. That and it should help us get scum. I agree that either you or Ley are lying. Seeing as how I don't know I'd I'll be online latter I I'll Unvote Vote Ithi

I think that is 9 votes ... Is difficult for me to Count. Basel hasn't confirmed it yet so I'm not sure.

So I'll be Lynched soon and then I'll be dead and you will see from my flip that you have some serious thinking to do. You really need to find the all the bad guys and I hope you do.

TG - it was a pleasure working with you. Darthe, I know you are up to something. Probably a bad something. My list of probable Mafias stands. Leyrann, WoT and Len - Sayonara. Watch out for the Bomb.

Have fun with the game :)

Message for all the games I'm in: DM was down for me yesterday, so I couldn't get this in, but I didn't mention a couple of days ago that I'm on my 5 day break, so I won't be as active. Since it's the holidays I will be even less active most likely. I haven't caught up to anything the past couple of days, but the second I get a chance I'll try to burn through and get up to speed on everything (in 4 games right now, sorry). If my vote is needed in extreme circumstances to prevent a random lynch or something, you can message me on facebook (Travis Schoultz, a couple of peeps have me added already, Moon added me recently if you have her).

I never got a chance to check in before when Basel let me know I'd be coming in as a replacement, sorry guys. Will prob also take me quite a while to catch up all the way in this game, so I'll either leave it for last when I do get a chance to get caught up in all my games or look out for a review on everything going on

Vote count:

Ley (1): Ithi

Ithi (9): RTE, Len, BG, Ley 2.0, Tress, Darthe 2.0, Chuckles, Kaylee, TG

BG (4): TG, Smiley, Maw, Time

RTE (1): Turin

Kaylee (1): Random

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Not voting (2): Tress, Des 2.0

That's a lynch! Scene incoming.

The action in Africa had wound down considerably as the German forces had wiped out nearly all resistance. So Ithi found herself here in Europe now. The Third Reich was readying an invasion of Great Britain. They called it Operation Sealion. Since Churchill had died, the British forces hadn't accomplished much. Much of the fight had gone out of them. But there were sometimes bombing raids, and the American planes were making runs now, too. She was making an inspection of the troops along the coast, and was checking out an artillery battery when the sound of engines could be heard overhead. Anti-aircraft guns went off in the distance. A few explosions told her hits had been scored on the planes. So she was looking up at the sky, and didn't see the debris from one B-17 strike the next gun over, and all of their shells went off. She felt a sharp jab in her back, and fell down. She didn't have any strength to get back up again, and was unable to escape the bomb that hit this gun dead center.

Ithi, Erwin Rommel, German Godfather, has been lynched.

It is now Night 4. Night will be a bit longer to account for Christmas Day. You have until Thursday, Dec. 27th, at 9 PM EST to get your night actions in.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121227T21&p0=422

Wow, well good on you guys for sticking on Ithi there. Finally a scum lynch. 

Alright Darthe, your list is looking more appealing. I'll read over the last day again, because I think this last day had the most actual tells going on. I'll be starting with Darthe's list, though.

Archived