DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, let Lenlo tag along, at the worst case scenario that he is lying he still can't join up with the other mafia team

This. I'd almost go as far as saying pushing for his lynch is anti-town and suspicious...

I agree with you there, but remember, mafia builds are the same to all the evidence we have so far, there is no silvertongue - at least one seems a truely outside chance - and  Maw came back not lying about being Town

6 people left:

Town from my viewpoint:

Myself

Maw

Len

Unknowns:

RTE: I think you were pushed too hard and reacted too strangely to Ithi for you to be a team-mate.

Dap: Don't trust him, lolguy was unhelpful at best and Dap threw around an un-reasoned vote on Des... yesterday, I believe (game-wise)

Starrik/Despo/Sorcha: So inactive it hurts, don't like them either, actually I think imma look back on Tress' last day or so, maybe tomorrow or later tonight

I just finished reading a little bit ago. :happy: I agree that we should keep Lenlo around. Nice job with the Tress lynch, Lenlo. :smile: Other than Tress and the person that I've replaced, the only other person who didn't go for Tress's lynch was Player, so I'm pretty suspicious of him. Also, I'm the Prime Minister of Canada.

Vote Player.

I may want len dead just because he was/is japanese. I'll consolidate if neccesary.

You may? So do you know your actual reason for voting me? Or are you going for what you think an easy lynch?

Question: Do we know what post the LD checked? I need to go back and find WoT's post on this.

Hello again.  Glad to see you all liked my Churchill pic.  So, this was my first post when I replaced in as the cop :

So, first off, I did the reread looking for who was following who, seeming town and avoiding accountability. I also took into account role claims etc. BB never sent in one of the NA's, and the other couple were blocked so none of my thoughts are from investigations. But:

Scum Team - BG, Turin, Lenlo, Songstress, Starrik/Despo2.0

Town Reads - Ithi, Random, RTE, Time, Thorum/Darthe2.0

Not Sure - Kaylee, Lolguy, Mawthex (slightly scummy), Smiley, Snow

BG I am almost certain is mafia. From following others with late votes, multiple anti-town votes, asking for name claims, etc.
Turin I get the same mafia feel about as he is busy following also. Additionally, he posts lots of explanations to other experienced players who don't need it. His posts look like gameplay but aren't.
Lenlo has been a follower also along with obvious buddying up to townies.
Songstress has pushed misinformation all game long. Also has consistently waited to post late votes that look unaccountable.
Starrik was incredibly scummy, following others, emo posts that were unhelpful, etc. Despo2.0 has done nothing probably because he is looking at the QT and can't figure out how to undo the damage Starrik has done so he is laying low.

As for the Ithi train, all game long Ithi has posted original thoughts that others have followed on to. I don't see her as the mafia leader but I have never played with her. However, her play has been accountable and gives me a town read.
RTE and Time are new, but I see their play as being less scummy and more just newbie.
Random looks like a mason, Darthe2.0 is dayvig.

For Kaylee, Maw, Lolguy, Maw, and Snow, I don't have any good read yet. Kaylee is playing to her usual style, Lolguy is laying very low but had a good claim, Maw seems scummy with his complaining about claims post, Snow is...where is snow?

vote BG

Everyone who I thought was scum (if we believe Lenlo) has been scum.  The only person left on that list is Starrik/Despo2.0/Sorcha.  Starriks play was incredibly scummy to me, Despo did nothing, and Sorcha just came in with a quick role claim, seemingly out of the blue.

vote Sorcha

Also, since I'm staying in on this friday night, here are my updated thoughts:

Likely Scum - Sorcha, Smiley

Town Reads - Maw (confirmed town), RTE

Japanese Symp - Len

I think the last mafia is likely Sorcha, though I'm not discounting Smiley as he was defending Ithi really hard before her lynch.  I still think RTE is playing similarly to how he did in the one other game I was in with him, and I view how erratic he has been as him being newer. 

Archived