Nolder (5) – LZM, John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Basel (1) – Random

Christine (2) – Krak, Despo

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Barm

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was strange at first that Nolder chose to vote Mish of the people he found suspicious. But she haven´t commented on his vote or post at all which I find strange.

I just found her vote to be the absolute most suspicious

Barm has the benefit of not having played in awhile as well as not being part of a bandwagon and Moon I am giving a chance to explain why she is confused

Definitely leaning scum on her and I will switch if necessary but right now I find Misheru's vote more obviously scummy

It is fairly odd that she hasn't replied yet. I mean, if she thought a sentence or two didn't warrant attention that is one thing but I notice this has been mentioned a few times now and... no results. I think Ima vote Mish and see if the poke drags her in.

I've been out most of the day with a migraine, should've mentioned that when I popped in quickly earlier, I know. So sorry if I don't make much sense now, my medication makes be a bit dazed.

Don't know why my vote is the most suspicious, but ok. I thought Nolder acted extemely weird, and in my (not very extensive) experience, weird behaviour usually has a scummy explanation! It's not like I'm the only one who voted him, or didn't give much of a reason. I would think his weird behaviour was reason enough.

I think Verb's and Moon's votes in particular are more interesting; Verb just agrees with someone else and votes, while Moon just say "you confuse me" and vote.

• Club Leader

John (1) – Darthe

Mish (2) – Tina, Nolder

Nolder (5) – LZM, John, Mish, Basel, Moon

Basel (1) – Random

Christine (2) – Krak, Despo

Not voting – Kat, Verb, Player, Rand, Lolguy, Christine, Lenlo, Barm

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST

5 posts (or less) per 10 pages is not active enough in my book

There is something to be said about quality over quantity it's true but in this case I can't recall any posts by anyone in this game being high enough quality to give them a pass for low activity as of yet

Archived