• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Basel (3) – Tina, Krak, Player

Barm (7) – Verb, Basel, Peace, TG, Nolder, Rand, Barm

Not voting – Kat, John, Moon

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5PM MST

A woman dressed as a goblin, opens the door. Before you can say “trick or treat” she exclaims “Oh! Don’t you all look cute!” and hands out candy.

Moon says that she didn’t find any knives so you turn to those you suspect might have one. For a while, it was between Basel and Barm, but ultimately you chose Barm as the most likely. Rather than wait for you to seize his candy, Barm set the bag down on the sidewalk and turned for home.

whoopiecushion.jpg

Barmacral, whoopee cushion, roleless townie, has been sent home.

It is now night 4. Please send in your night actions. Deadline will be Wednesday 8 PM MST. Please vote for a house.

You have Light Blue, White, Red, Tan, Brown, and Grey to choose from.

The train built waayyyyy too easily here. If we can confirm peace, we can cross-reference his results to this lynch train and start pressuring these folks.

The train built waayyyyy too easily here. If we can confirm peace, we can cross-reference his results to this lynch train and start pressuring these folks.

You really think so? The fact is that train didn't build at all and if Lily didn't fudge the rules Barm would still be here. Those votes came on the last day of the deadline Verb.

You really think so? The fact is that train didn't build at all and if Lily didn't fudge the rules Barm would still be here. Those votes came on the last day of the deadline Verb.

Well, my case wasn't really rock solid or anything. It made sense, but mafia will always be opportunistic near a deadline and hop on a train that makes a semblance of sense. I think this happened here.

I was thinking other barm or Basel could have been scum.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but confirming peace's info might be an option - we can then attack his list and see what it turns up. Based on your success thus far, I think we have a healthy cushion.

• Club Leader

As you stand around discussing which house to go to next, you hear the sound of candy pouring out onto the ground. You hastily look around and discover it was Verb’s bag that was cut open. He turns for home with his head down, then turns to face the group. “Avenge me. I really wanted that Baby Ruth.”

scoobydoo.jpg

Verbal, Scooby Doo, roleless townie, has been sent home

It is now day 5. You are at the Brown house. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline Friday 5 PM MST

Archived