DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Darthe

Miller or not, not really a chance we can take.

this is a good point. I've played with you enough Darthe to know you would try to save yourself with a miller claim. :) But besides that we need to start narrowing the top of that list. We can't go blind lynching everyone on it but we have somewhat believable information we have to go with it.

Vote Darthe

If someone hammers, we lose out on this trigger.

Do we want to test this trigger? Maybe give it to Darthe and if it's bad, hopefully we'll get info on him (death, public reveal, etc). If it's good, he uses it then we vet it with a lynch?

Do we want to test this trigger? Maybe give it to Darthe and if it's bad, hopefully we'll get info on him (death, public reveal, etc). If it's good, he uses it then we vet it with a lynch?

Too many people willing to take the chance on triggers. Easily a ploy for scum to look good, based on the chance something good will eventually happen with a trigger. I'll pass.

Darthe, I like your style. Miller was a good claim. Hell, you might be one. We'll see shortly. ;-)

Vote: Darthe

If he is, then, I'm sorry to lose a townie.

If Darthe really is a townie then then you lose some credibility in my eyes, but after the Despo I'll go with it. As for the hammer (which I assume means that if the deciding vote is cast then the day ends even if time isn't up? can anyone clarify for me?) and not hitting the trigger I'm okay with not hitting the trigger.

Vote Darthe

For all we know, the trigger could end up with another going home or be a flaming bag of dog mess.

We had one good trigger.

Sorry about earlier inactivity. Since the Korra game is over, I should be a bit more active.

If he is, then, I'm sorry to lose a townie.

If Darthe really is a townie then then you lose some credibility in my eyes, but after the Despo I'll go with it. As for the hammer (which I assume means that if the deciding vote is cast then the day ends even if time isn't up? can anyone clarify for me?) and not hitting the trigger I'm okay with not hitting the trigger.

Vote Darthe

If Darthe is a miller, it's not Moon's fault, that's how the role works. And yes Lily says in the rules this is a hammer game which means that day ends with Verbal's vote (yours in +1 which i find odd, skimming maybe). But we may have hit the trigger, without knowing what it is we really can't speculate.

If Darthe is a miller, it's not Moon's fault, that's how the role works. And yes Lily says in the rules this is a hammer game which means that day ends with Verbal's vote (yours in +1 which i find odd, skimming maybe). But we may have hit the trigger, without knowing what it is we really can't speculate.

*Looks up Miller*

Oh, I see now. Made no sense to me before!

Archived