DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still good with Arafel + marks for Sea of Storms

How about this.

You trade Fox Head Arafel + Marks for Sea of Storms.

You trade us Kandor for Sun Palace + Marks OR Kandor + Blasted Lands for Sun Palace.

I like the first option.

@ Fox Head Would you still be willing to do Ogier for the Sea of Storms? Marks can be included in that either way.

@ Dragons You've got two properties in both the Borderlands and Cairhien. We've got the other in both locations. Which one do you guys want?

As a member of Horn I suggest we NOT trade just for money

This is game is based around property and the only way to really win is to own as much as you can and get lucky

Okay Nolder, what do you want for the Two Rivers. That's your best bet here.

@ Horn of Valere We'd also be interested in dealing with you. That last railroad sure looks nice - and so does Shayol Ghul. If you aren't willing to sell to the Dragons, we'd love to trade you for one of them.

As a member of Horn I suggest we NOT trade just for money

This is game is based around property and the only way to really win is to own as much as you can and get lucky

Okay Nolder, what do you want for the Two Rivers. That's your best bet here.

err.. what can I get for giving you the Two Rivers?

Heey Oath Rodmen

How about that Arafel and Kandor for Blasted Lands and Sun Palace?

You'd give us Arafel and Kandor, for our Blasted Lands and Sun Palace? Given how recent trades have gone, I'm open to the idea.

Wow this thread is moving fast

Kudos to Despo for his excellent dealings, fwiw I'm quite happy with us remaining on the properties we have now, we're doing okay for cash and more properties means more safe havens when going round the board

I'm still good with Arafel + marks for Sea of Storms

How about this.

You trade Fox Head Arafel + Marks for Sea of Storms.

You trade us Kandor for Sun Palace + Marks OR Kandor + Blasted Lands for Sun Palace.

I like the first option.

@ Fox Head Would you still be willing to do Ogier for the Sea of Storms? Marks can be included in that either way.

@ Dragons You've got two properties in both the Borderlands and Cairhien. We've got the other in both locations. Which one do you guys want?

Actually, I was hoping we could do a Ogier + Marks for Sea of Storms and something else (Blasted Lands/Saldea maybe?)

I'd be willing to pay a good amount of marks for our part in such a deal.

BG if you get Rhuidean we will need to have another session. Cash preferably but we can see what we can work out.

For now John lets hold onto the Ogiers. Looking at these trade sessions going on I think there might be a better buyer soon.

Fox Head and Horn of Valere: What would you be willing to give us in exchange for the Sea of Storms? Seeing as you'd both be put in the same position by winning it, and you both have something that we want, we're open to hearing bids from both of you.

Heey Oath Rodmen

You'd give us Arafel and Kandor, for our Blasted Lands and Sun Palace? Given how recent trades have gone, I'm open to the idea.

Let's talk then.

Fox Head and Horn of Valere: What would you be willing to give us in exchange for the Sea of Storms? Seeing as you'd both be put in the same position by winning it, and you both have something that we want, we're open to hearing bids from both of you.

Look up :D

Wow this thread is moving fast

Kudos to Despo for his excellent dealings, fwiw I'm quite happy with us remaining on the properties we have now, we're doing okay for cash and more properties means more safe havens when going round the board

in excess of 400 posts a day

Heey Oath Rodmen

Let's talk then.

I'm ok with it as stated if you are. I'd like to have someone else on our team come forward and agree to it as well before we trade though.

BG if you get Rhuidean we will need to have another session. Cash preferably but we can see what we can work out.

For now John lets hold onto the Ogiers. Looking at these trade sessions going on I think there might be a better buyer soon.

I'm hoping we can work out a deal as per this post:

Actually, I was hoping we could do a Ogier + Marks for Sea of Storms and something else (Blasted Lands/Saldea maybe?)

I'd be willing to pay a good amount of marks for our part in such a deal.

What do you think of that?

Archived