DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

I think that Dice is trying to figure out if there are a bunch of masons in this game. However, if this is true, there are two explanations, he either is just curious or he is trying to kill off masons for less townie confirmations.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was fine with a David lynch before and I still am.

unvote vote David

I think Razen deserves more of a look though. It seems people are just passing him over and that is a mistake.

Massive nonsense post by David Hermes. Would be willing to lynch him too.

I'd be good with a Dice lynch, and was planning on putting my vote there until David made that above post. The last time I saw that kind of post from David- just a few days ago, else game- he was Mafia, trying to appear the helpful Townie. Dice can wait. I feel David is the more sure thing at the moment.

VOTE DAVID

Official Vote Count

Lily(4): Darthe, Basel, Rand, Dice

David (6): John, Lily, Ironeyes, Wombat, Lenlo, Andrew

Ironeyes(1): Tress

Dice(3): Nyanna Nolder Despo

Lenlo(1): Razen

Not Voting (6): Arez, Alanna, Kathleen, Peace, Tiinker, Turin, David

With 21 alive and active it takes 11 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

Dear god this has been derailed. You have a mason group claimed and then a person who claims to be a mason not in that group speaking for a dead guy who didn't flip mason but was on their team and you all seriously aren't voting for that person?

Turin, question. How do you know half of it is wrong?

*giggity*

this would be why i mentioned u nya! the timing implied to me that u were hinting that u were the othewr half to turin

Ahh okay. Well I don't think Id be that dumb even if I was Tutu's mason partner. Just to clarify, I was giggling at Lenlo's question, but I see now how that could have been misunderstood by some :smile:

Nya, why was the question funny? There are a few ways it could be known that two people on the list were town.

I still don't like that Lily is claiming mason with someone that did not flip mason. As for the "quote" from the qt, there is no evidence it came from their mason qt. It could have been entered by anyone and then copied and pasted. By Nolder's example we can see that. I have two questions for Lily. First, if it is allowed what is the name of your qt? Second, did EP's death cause any change to your abilities, if you have any?

vote Lily

I can change based on the answers.

Dear god this has been derailed. You have a mason group claimed and then a person who claims to be a mason not in that group speaking for a dead guy who didn't flip mason but was on their team and you all seriously aren't voting for that person?

As has been said before, all of the roles have had odd names. Ergo, we don't know the extent of the roles.

Hehe it's the thought that counts Rand :biggrin:

*giggity*

this would be why i mentioned u nya! the timing implied to me that u were hinting that u were the othewr half to turin

Ahh okay. Well I don't think Id be that dumb even if I was Tutu's mason partner. Just to clarify, I was giggling at Lenlo's question, but I see now how that could have been misunderstood by some :smile:

Nya, why was the question funny? There are a few ways it could be known that two people on the list were town.

Awh, 'twas me just teasing - lthese ing the same lines if I went "Oooh how do you know half that lust us wrong, cos you're mafia eh!" :wink:

lthese ing the same lines if I went "Oooh how do you know half that lust us wrong, cos you're mafia eh!" :wink:

:blush:

*LIKE, ALONG the same lines

*half that LIST WAS

Shoopid iPod :darkone::angry::myrddraal:

Or the scum of mafia-dom has impaired your ability to type!

:p I kid, I kid

lthese ing the same lines if I went "Oooh how do you know half that lust us wrong, cos you're mafia eh!" :wink:

*half that LIST WAS

I'm a kid, too! :tongue:

Or it could have been a Freudian slip.

Just sayin'.

Thank God I looked that particular phrase up before replying >.<

*half that LIST WAS

I'm a kid, too! :tongue:

Or it could have been a Freudian slip.

Just sayin'.

Thank God I looked that particular phrase up before replying >.<

LOL

• Club Leader

*giggity*

I still don't like that Lily is claiming mason with someone that did not flip mason. As for the "quote" from the qt, there is no evidence it came from their mason qt. It could have been entered by anyone and then copied and pasted. By Nolder's example we can see that. I have two questions for Lily. First, if it is allowed what is the name of your qt? Second, did EP's death cause any change to your abilities, if you have any?

vote Lily

I can change based on the answers.

I will check with the mods on the first question, and the answer to the second one is yes, it did.

Went back and gathered some quotes that stood out to me

I am going to speculate that if you're telling the truth you guys are Ice Climbers

Don't confirm or deny that please unless you were planning on fullclaiming anyway

What Nolder? Backing up your teammate? EP already flipped and he flipped Meta Knight! Where are you pulling this BS?

Oh I completely forgot about that

I was just trying to figure out who would be masons

So one of the things I was looking for was peeps that seemed to be thinking there was only one mason team. I have a feeling we can catch scum by finding the peeps who did so. Anyhoo this post makes it look like Nolder thought their was only one pairing, or at least that's what it seems to be implying to me. Soft ping.

we all make poor choices. The only way to have that happen is to have someone else able to control what you post or something :huh:

Too much WIFOM there. Lynching. Vote Lily

Really poor choice for a vote here. Lily introduced some wifom, true, but lynching her would hardly be the best way to deal with it. The fact that Darthe even says "Lynching" seems even weirder. Personally it seems like Darthe thought Lily would be an easy lynch to secure today, which is why he voted.

And he didn't flip as a mason.. And other stuffs.

This. If he had been a mason, that would have been in his flip.

Couldn't a player be both a mason and a power role?

But I do have a question for Lily, is EP even allowed to post on your "mason qt" after he died?

I would hazard the answer is a no, and the fact that you are saying you are posting EP's thoughts, when EP never talked about Nya or never outright told us he was suspicious of her, I think is just false. I really don't feel that dead players are allowed to continue posting game information, so I would feel that as a breach in my opinion.

So, vote LilyElizabeth.

Also this. If EP was so suspicious of Nya, then why hasn't he mentioned her on-thread? I'm figuring that EP's so-called thoughts have been invented by Lily, and she is making the mason claim up off the top of her head.

And he didn't flip as a mason.. And other stuffs.

So far, for the two roles we've seen, none have been standard names. So, it's not impossible to say that he was a mason with Lily.

Absorber is a pre-existing role. It has an entry on the MafiaScum wiki. It sounds standard to me. Or do you mean standard as in a "standard" game? This is an advanced game, BG said so back in the signups.

Vote Lily.

Doesn't believe EP could have been a mason because of his flip, but moar and moar I'm thinking this could be the case. And Lily obviously would have seen EP's flip as well, and seen that it didn't say mason, so frankly it wouldn't have made any sense to try and use him to claim mason. The fact that Basel doesn't consider that is disconcerting to me.

Sorry, that is hilarious. OK back to the game, I think Lily is lying as well now, 2 mason teams is very unlikely. vote Lily

Blatantly comes out and says that he doesn't believe there are more than 1 team of masons. Hasn't rescinded his vote or reasoning since. Much bigger ping

Yeah I agree there. And Lily isn't giving any reason not to vote her by posting more of EP's thoughts.

VOTE LILY

Agrees about 2 mason teams being unlikely, altho he did later retract his vote and now believes there to be more than one mason team. He could easily still be scum tho, after seeing it become clear that there were multiple masons.

no way, are you guys claiming masons too!

Moar exaggerated tone trying to make multiple mason groups seem unlikely. Rand really pinging here

how many masons can there be?? Mario and Luigi now Turin and Nyanna... shakes head

Well i dont rewally believe her so vote lily

So apparently Dice isn't on a mason team, otherwise he wouldn't think it unusual that there are that many mason teams out there. Also links Ny and Turin, altho that would be fairly easy after Nya quoted that one comment and laughed, when laughter didn't quite seem appropriate.

The list supposedly from EP smells fishy to me. I know that John is town. We are on a team together.

So Basel is apparently a mason teammate with John, and had seen others claim mason besides Lily, yet still thought Lily's mason claim was suspect? Big FOS

Ended up being a lot busier than I thought tonight, and I'm still training someone, so unfortunately I don't have time to post much atm, but I don't think Lily is the best way to go today, not at all. Some of the people are only voting her because they doubt the existence of more than one mason team, when it seems pretty obvious at this point that there are DEF multiple mason teams. In fact, the ones that do not think there would be are now getting nice cozy places on my list. Either way, more to follow once I get home later

I agree with this. Lenlo is the one that sticks out to me most in this category. I think that he doesn't have a mason team, because of the way he's reacted. I pointed him to the rules to answer his question as to why I didn't think that Lily's reveal was scummy, and the fact that he still didn't get what was there leads me to believe that he doesn't have knowledge of the mason teams. So either he's mafia (and consequently doesn't want to admit having a QT) or he's a third party solo win that wouldn't be able to communicate. Either way, I think he's got info.

Your logic and reasoning seem pretty flawed here Razen, and you're faintly pinging me lately as well. After looking back for such posts, Lenlo was not one of the people who ever doubted or even implied doubt that there were not multiple mason groups. Seems like you're reaching here, and after Lenlo had already been pressuring you it just makes it look like you trying to discredit him

copied from QT

test test 123?

:ohmy:

You have a QT, Scummy? :P

Seems strange to bring this up as unusual in the circumstances. She could have been joking, but along with the other coincidences it doesn't quite add up.

*snickers*

I don't think Turin'll be too thrilled at being called Tutu...

The fact that Turin didn't want to be tied to Nya at all has me wondering a little bit. By now, it's clear that there are in fact multiple mason teams. Both of them are quite adamant about not being teammates. It might be the case, but they were taking it to the point of suspicion and calling each other out on it. It seemed like an overreaction to me, quite honestly.

I'm not a fan of people trying to paint a response as an overreaction, and that's what Razen appears to be doing here. If I was Turin and I saw myself being linked with Nya, I would have come out and clearly stated we weren't teammates as well, and I can see how peeps might have thought that Nya was trying to hint at being his partner.

Nya's reaction does seem a little odd tho, and it could be a gambit between the two, so I'm still gonna keep an eye on them. Either way, Razen seems to be trying hard to paint others in a bad light

If we can, I'd like to get more pressure on either Razen or Rand, as they're both pretty high on my list. David has been pinging, but I kinda think his playstyle makes him ping like that, and his train has built without any resistance at all so it seems more likely to be mafia piling onto a townie lynch.

Not sure if I was still voting for someone, but just in case Unvote, Vote Razen

Archived