DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Randomh3r0 :)

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, while wondering whether to work my words with w's, i was writing and wonder whether my words would weather the wide and wicked precident we warily see in V for Vendetta. Wrecked, my words won't wholely withstand, but wishfully I will wain in vain till only w's remain....

Ok, i just had to try to contribute there.

My band plays hard rock/punk/electronic music now. My former band, Resonance, did some records for a Seattle label, you can still hear the most recent of which at the *gasp* myspace account, www.myspace.com/resonancemusik. In that incarnation I was the lead vocals/guitar.

Very excited for my impending training in Saidin and all the other perks of being a BT initiate!

V for Vendetta is pure Vin!

You are a Civvy however, not an initiate. Not that we care much cos you can still do all the same things as everyone else :)

Oh I know, and happily participating for points when I can :) Just stoked to be part of things. I've known about the site for years, checked it out for news and whatnot, but never joined the forum itself.

It's great :)

Are you coming to play WoTOPOLY with us? We like playing games ... And there will be many points.

It definitely sounds fun, though I know not of what you speak... and I don't think it matters if it's addicting at this point. I'm already hooked.

Side note: everyone else already got their copy of AMoL preordered? I'm so stoked!

I'm ashamed to admit this here... but I'm not exactly very up on the books any more... I never did make it through tom....

if you need players, I'd try my best, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be very good, lol... :blush:

I know the feeling. despite reading the books consistently once a year (so early books have been reread a lot, later books lesser so), I still don't know exactly where certain quotes are and whatnot, but I like to think i'm very good with the philosphy and concepts of the books. And I just love it.

@Songstress: what's the significance of the Chiaroscuro bit in your siggy? I had a friend in Portland who used it as an xbox name, I'm very curious!

We had a game here in the BT a little while back where we paired up in teams to search for a picture hidden in a random thread in the BT forums.

Dice and I were a team, and since he is Shadow faction and I am Light, we picked Chiaroscuro as our team name. :smile:

Archived