DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Randomh3r0 :)

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pounces teh newbie* HAI and WELCOME to the home of spam and crazehness!! :biggrin: (don't slip on the nana skins) :smile:

Indeed, DM is most shplendid :happy:

Your name is awesome if I may say so, how did you think of it? :D

P.S. I'm Nya, a Storm Leader for teh Shadow. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away :happy:

Thanks Nyanna, I enjoy the play on names of yours as well :)

Years ago I watched a little-known movie made by Bam Margera called "Haggard". The main character is credited without a name, simply as "Random Hero". I've loved that concept ever since, and have used it as my online monacre for as long as I can remember :)

welcome :)

we are very happy to meet you.

please tell us anything you like about yourself, why you were called to the black tower, your fav ashaman, etc

and ask anything you like :)

very very welcome.

Well, honestly, I found a reply to my initial "Hey, I'm new here" post, in which a member suggested check out the BT. Since reading the series, I've always envisioned myself in Randland as a male channeler if I had to choose, so it's a perfect it.

I'm Jesse, 28 from the Seattle area. Been reading the series since I was 11, so the impending completion in January is the closure of what's easily been the longest relationship of my life. :)

I've been in the photography/videography business for about 5 years, and also worked for xbox and netflix at various points in life. (I still play xbox, gamertag in my profile if interested)

Love comedy movies, and anything by Marvel studios.

Also a singer/songwriter/bassist for my current band, Pride Fails, and been rocking in Seattle in various bands for about 9 years.

So that pretty much sums up your new recruit :)

Oh, fav Asha'man is a toss-up between Narishma and Logain. I love Logain's path back into grace/power, and Narishma has always been a great back-up for Rand.

it never fails... many are called but few are chosen... and you are chosen :)

has the taint affected your perceptions yet?

It's tough to say... If other people's perceptions of me are an indication, then i've been mad for years. Yet it's the type of madness where I believe I'm perfectly sane :)

"Kill Cindy! Too many questions, she knows too much... ohh my Illyena..."

Hehehe

I've been in the photography/videography business for about 5 years, and also worked for xbox and netflix at various points in life.

*mindtraps and stores away* :biggrin: Don't mind me here, I want to work in filmmaking after I finish school and I am trying to latch my claws into anything that sounds like cinematography and store it away for future blackmailing errm, usefulness >.>

:tongue:

Tha's how the Taint rolls :cool:

it never fails... many are called but few are chosen... and you are chosen :)

has the taint affected your perceptions yet?

It's tough to say... If other people's perceptions of me are an indication, then i've been mad for years. Yet it's the type of madness where I believe I'm perfectly sane :)

"Kill Cindy! Too many questions, she knows too much... ohh my Illyena..."

Hehehe

that would be a serious error in judgment.

i will not judge yet.

but i will prepare the... tea.

Welcome Random!

*snags a brownie*

So I see Dice has lured yet another one to the BT... most excellent! We're always happy to find more people who are a great fit here, and it seems you truly are! :biggrin:

Our other musician types I'm sure will jump in here and get you talking about your band shortly... We here at the Black Tower are famous for spam, games, more spam, being a little more nuts than average, and... well, spam. If you can sort through the spam there are a lot of fun discussion threads you an join in on (and games! Oh, join the games!) until you get added to the private boards and can have even more fun with us.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Well, you all certainly do know how to make a new Asha'man feel welcome!

@Nyanna consider me your ally, I'm happy to provide any advice, input and help I can. It's a wonderful industry to be a part of, with it's own forums not unlike DM to help everyone from pros to newbs, so you'll be in good company!

@Songstress I anxiously await the discussions to follow. I'm no Thom, but thoroughly enjoy performing!

@cindy hopefully it's not forkroot tea you're preparing... (or the male channeler equivalent?) :)

I can't wait to begin putting together a graphic signature like cindy's that conveys my dedication to WoT and the BT!!

Welcome Random,

Ou Lady Dragon will be along shortly and will arrange for you to be added to our private boards. The reason you are getting errors on some links is because you don't have access yet, but it should take too long. In the meantime, do as we do or do as you do, but do ... or do not.

We really don't mind as long as you have fun. i'm a Stormleader here, so feel free to ask questions, but there are many answerer or questions here, so you may not get the answer you expect. Have you signed up for the WoTOPOLY game? A fun quiz and opportunity for megalamaniac real estate development and also a chance to get to know your fellow BTers more betterer. If you would like to play just sign up and I will add you. It is due to start on Monday, and true to my lastminute.com tendancies, I aim to have the last questions written on Sunday night :)

welcome :)

we are very happy to meet you.

please tell us anything you like about yourself, why you were called to the black tower, your fav ashaman, etc

and ask anything you like :)

very very welcome.

Well, honestly, I found a reply to my initial "Hey, I'm new here" post, in which a member suggested check out the BT. Since reading the series, I've always envisioned myself in Randland as a male channeler if I had to choose, so it's a perfect it.

I'm Jesse, 28 from the Seattle area. Been reading the series since I was 11, so the impending completion in January is the closure of what's easily been the longest relationship of my life. :)

I've been in the photography/videography business for about 5 years, and also worked for xbox and netflix at various points in life. (I still play xbox, gamertag in my profile if interested)

Love comedy movies, and anything by Marvel studios.

Also a singer/songwriter/bassist for my current band, Pride Fails, and been rocking in Seattle in various bands for about 9 years.

So that pretty much sums up your new recruit :)

Oh, fav Asha'man is a toss-up between Narishma and Logain. I love Logain's path back into grace/power, and Narishma has always been a great back-up for Rand.

:ohmy:

<--- is 27

<--- plays xbox (gamertag - Dr Gonzo 2317)

<--- digs superhero movies like any ba nerd out there

<--- is a singer/songwriter/bassist for my band, of the same name as me (Despothera)

We're like the same person!!!

Welcome to your newest home :biggrin:

Wait, that sounded creepy. Just kick back and east some brownies :tongue:

Archived