DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, White Tower :D

Alanna

Hey everyone. I've kind of been away from the White Tower for a while, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been on DM, so some of you have seen me elsewhere, of course (likely playing mafia or in the Aiel), but I've been stopping back in to the White Tower a bit, and there are a lot of new people I don't know! So I wanted to say that I'm hopefully coming back to being around here more, and introduce myself to anyone who hasn't met me before. I'm an Aes Sedai over in the Blue Ajah :D

*waves*

*jaw drops* ALANNA???

OMG! I tried adding you on FB. Did I manage to? I don't remember. WELCOME BACK YOU BAD BAD GIRL WHO RAN AWAY AND ABANDONED ME IN MY MISERY JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER BAD ABANDONERS OF THE PLANET WHO PROBABLY DON'T EVEN REMEMBER MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE SILLY LIKE THAT!

*snuggle pounces*

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back!

@Misheru - hi and no worries, there hasn't been too much going on in the Aiel this month, just the regular stuff. And I've put up several surveys to get some feedback on some Group stuff, but that's pretty much it.

@Boopsy - hi! I think you did add me, I just haven't been on FB in a looooong time, so thanks for reminding me lol. I think I have a few requests there I should get back to lol.

Archived