DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower's First Ever Aes Sedai/Der'Manshima Appreciation Week (HALL OF FAME)

That's OK.... I am just messing with you informing you....LOL though I did do the thread....LOL :tongue:

Key, key,

she's so great

I ate a grape. LOL (couldn't think of anything that rhymes with great...just too late) :smile:

No, definitely correct me; you deserve the credit! Your pictures are very funny and like I said, I quite love the one for me. I might even have a siggy made out of it, if that's okay with you!

LOL, I also love the poem. Maybe I could get that on my siggy even....

edit: Thanks Dar, you silly First Selector you!

ROFL! I mean.... grrrrrrr. :unsure:

*eats the cat that slaps her Kathsis*

ROFL Rashi's pics and captions!

Lord, they're all brilliant! hahahaha.

Marta overdid it with the washing program again I see.... :dry:

Hey I seem to have heard about a mother cat disciplining her kittens somewhere in the pinkred ajah. :smile:

Besides she probably didn't recognize her own kitten, with the silly hatsies on. Probably thought it was a demon or something. :tongue:

I am glad you like them...LOL

myst, myst she's our gallai,

she'll pretty every algai.

Just found this now! Can't believe I missed it so long!

And thanks for clearing up which one I was..depending on the situation I think I could have been the slapper or slappee lol. <.< wait I retract that..I don't swat my babies..*scoops WF up all protectery and glares around at anyone who tries to 'save' her from me*

aaawwwwweeeee shucks :blush: *snugglehugs kat while in her arms* :smile:

Now put me down....I gotta alotta stuff to do... :tongue:

Well atleast you found it. I was wondering where you were. Did you miss the game threads too. As you could of had me as a pet if you put your mind to it...literally speaking of course.... LOL :biggrin:

• 1 year later...

Archived