DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools Discussion--Pranks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SCoF is certainly full of PB quotatiousness. Which a true sign of awesome. this is known.

The sensible Fool is no more a paradox than Military Intelligence or True Lies. "you are fired" couldn't help it.

In reality a Sensible Fool is merely one that possesses a fooll set of senses.

AoF how are your senses? lets try touch *lifts hat to revela a water ballon and throws*

My priest pulled a short prank on us on Sunday at church... He said that he was required to give a 45 minute homily/sermon on Palm Sunday..... O.o He said "April Fools" after about 5 seconds though :P

When my sister and I were younger we would put pepper, salt, sugar or tobasco sauce in my parents coffee. (when I say sugar I mean A LOT of sugar). :smile: that was the only prank i can think of except well a gross one we would pull on all of her friends to get candy and such. But you wouldn't want to know what that was...ewee... :smile:

lol WF! - that reminds me of a rather nasty one a friend of mine and me pulled on our Dads. This was several years ago, I often baked trays of these little spheres rolled in spices and sweet things etc. Well, the friend and his family were visiting, and my mate was helping to make these little snacks...so we decided to roll a couple in chilli powder instead of paprika which I usually did. So, in the belief they were about to eat paprika-flavoured bakery, our fathers selected chilli balls... :baalzamon:

Unfortunately something we hadn't considered was that Connor's dad had had a tooth drilled at the dentist's only a short while ago...so when the chilli got it it was rather painful for him especially. *wince*

My mom pulled a bit of a prank on my brother the other night.

In case you didn't know, I'm the oldest of five, my dad is the oldest of seven, and my mom is the youngest of eight. My family is scattered across the U.S. (though most of them are in the midwest area--though all of the closest are a couple of hours away from home so it's a trip to visit aunts/uncles/cousins/grandmas).

Often, when we go on trips to visit family, we bring a friend (and we take turns on who gets to bring a friend) because *shrug* it's just one more kid :P

My siblings are all still in grade school, so their spring break is this week and my family is in Minnesota visiting my mom's mom (JEALOUS!!! I haven't been there in AGES!!!!). My mom had said no friends along this time and blahblahblah and my high-school-aged brother (whom I shall call Joel" in this tale) just kinda accepted it--his friend could come along on another trip.

My mom decided the afternoon before they left that maybe his friend "Kevin" could come along. She decided she'd surprise Joel, so she texted Kevin and asked if he wanted to come (the main reason she has his number is that he had a cell phone before my brother did so if they went somewhere she'd call him to touch base and/or tell them to come home--she still has it to pull little pranks like this). Kevin okayed it with his mom, and my mom tells Joel that Kevin could hang out for a little while tonight while they were packing and stuff.

So Joel texts him, asks if he wants to come over, and then Joel, my mom, and my sister go to pick him up. Kevin comes out with a suitcase and a pillow and my brother's going "I didn't tell him he could sleep over. I don't know why he has those. I didn't tell him..."

Don't ever let my sister in on a prank and then let her be there when it is carried out. Chances are, she will start grinning like an idiot and give it away >.>

Joel probably would have figured it out around then anyway but *shrug* my mom and Kevin might have been able to carry it on for a while...

But theeeeen when they got home my other brother "Simon" (who is a few years younger than Joel and is the classic annoying little brother who always wants to hang out with the older boys) starts asking "Can't Kevin come?" Kevin's stuff had been left in the back of the van, and everyone just looks at each other and decides that they can still carry out this prank. So my mom says "no both this time" and that continues for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening.

Around 10pm Simon was very confused as to why Kevin was still there and was saying that he might as well just come along now and that he could borrow some of Joel's clothes if my mom didn't want to take him home to pack and my mom finally admitted that Kevin was indeed coming.

Apparently Simon has been complaining that they're all "so mean to him" all week :P

funny_by_luckygay-d41ayhz.gif

I swear I'ma do this one day :biggrin:

That. Is. Awesome. You must do it and record for us, dear Tyn!

Would you like some sherry with that wonderful string of logic foolish Amyrlin?

Trying to get me to reveal myself Master Fool? Tsk tsk. I shall only give you the small hint that my name is *not* Sherry, but that's all you get :wink:.

As far as something to wet the whistle; I'll take a flagon cup of wine to go with the delicious food that's floating around.

AoF how are your senses? lets try touch *lifts hat to revela a water ballon and throws*

Tsk tsk you silly Fool, I'll not be your testing tool! *grabs the balloon and throws it back*

Would you like some sherry with that wonderful string of logic foolish Amyrlin?

Trying to get me to reveal myself Master Fool? Tsk tsk. I shall only give you the small hint that my name is *not* Sherry, but that's all you get :wink:.

As far as something to wet the whistle; I'll take a flagon cup of wine to go with the delicious food that's floating around.

Oh dear! But sherry was such a good guess! Seems the wisdom did not leave when the foolishness came in :wink: Keen for some whine then?

*passes the Amyrlin a cup of whiney wine*

I have a story about a time I was pranked, and pranked good! Dang near gave me a heart attack but all ended well.

I met my husband in college and we lived in the same dorm building. He had this Russian friend named Oleg but one summer they had a bad falling out and were not speaking. (Apparently they had made up at some point I was unaware of and planned this elaborate prank on me.)

On one of the first days of class my hubby, John came over and said that he had met a girl over the summer. We weren’t dating yet at this point, just friends. He said that he had slept with this girl and thwn found out that she was Oleg’s girlfriend when she showed him some pictures and Oleg was in them. And he told me that Oleg was going to be furious with him over it. Then he excused himself and said he was going to run to the restroom and be back in 10 minutes.

A minute after he left, Oleg came running into my room yelling “Vere is he!” in the thickest Russian accent I’ve ever heard from him. He was FURIOUS. And I knew John was coming back in a few minutes and probably a big fight would ensue between them in my tiny dorm room. Ack!

So I tried politely to usher Oleg to the door but just as I got him there John came back and despite my screaming and carrying on started to wrestle and fight each other. Then suddenly Oleg was on my bed with John’s hands around his neck. And then I hear John say “Oh my God he’s dead.”

Then he starts talking to me about plans to get rid of the body and that we might have to leave school and go to Mexico. I’m just screaming and crying and hysterical and saying “No!” over and over. He even arranged for the R.A. to knock at my door right then to ask if he can come in to fic my broken window shade and I had to tell him in a shaking voice that I wasn't feeling well and needed to reschedule.

Well eventually John sees I’m at my breaking point and decides to stop the prank. So he shakes Oleg and says “Oleg, get up.” But I still think he’s really dead so I’m screaming “You cruel bastard he’s dead can’t you leave him be!” I’m hyperventilating at this point and can’t catch my breath.

Well just as I sink to my knees and think I’m going to pass out Oleg just sits up and grins at me and the two of them start laughing. I have a few seconds of utter shock….but then I get mad, really mad. :P I chased the two of them around the whole dorm building and I think I actually scared John with my Irish temper. He hadn’t ever really seen me pissed before. LOL But eventually we all calmed down and had a laugh about it in the end.

There's an ongoing prank I do at the moment. It's called 'stalking the Amyrlin of Fools' :D

:ohmy:

Oh dear! But sherry was such a good guess! Seems the wisdom did not leave when the foolishness came in :wink: Keen for some whine then?

*passes the Amyrlin a cup of whiney wine*

True, it was. 'Tis my mother's name actually, though spelled differently.

Hm, I think I'd prefer the quiet wine. This one is much too annoying *tosses it up in the air, making a shield for herself and then grinning as it rains down*

I have a story about a time I was pranked, and pranked good! Dang near gave me a heart attack but all ended well.

[....]

That's crazy! Glad it all worked out in the end, though.

*giggles* I've got a good one going now... Me, my husband and a friend are going to London on saturday, we're meeting a friend who's studying in Wales and we'll all be there for four days. I was talking to my friend in Wales today. I've been in really bad shape lately, (migraines and skin conditions and whatnot, I've had a miserable last week). So I said to her that Im not coming, Im in too bad shape, but my husband and our other friend will still be going. She got so upset and so sad... Got my husband and other friend in on the prank. Can't wait to see her face when she sees me *G* So Im planning on being all "buhuu, everyone else is going to London and Im stuck behind" on Facebook all day on Saturday. My husband and her talked just now and he was like "I do hope they'll give us a refund on the room now that we only need 3 beds, Im gonna call them now and check " XD XD XD

Archived