DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no photographic proof.

Although I could probably pull a few quotes from the Tophats QT that would suffice for evidence if needed.

But I won that game. Me and Meesh. So I guess my weakness is actually my strength? I really wish someone would compile my record over my past few games. It's been awhile since this guy lost a Mafia game. And I know there's a few of you that hate that.

Although I could probably pull a few quotes from the Tophats QT that would suffice for evidence if needed.

But I won that game. Me and Meesh. So I guess my weakness is actually my strength? I really wish someone would compile my record over my past few games. It's been awhile since this guy lost a Mafia game. And I know there's a few of you that hate that.

Yeah, I seem to recall a certain someone who was utterly convinced that Meesh, Ape and Christine were the scum team and he was gonna go down in a blaze of glory trying to take them out.

Yeah, I seem to recall a certain someone who was utterly convinced that Meesh, Ape and Christine were the scum team and he was gonna go down in a blaze of glory trying to take them out.

But does it matter m'dear? I can have a million theories during the game, but if I win, that's all that matters. I haven't lost a DM Mafia game in three months. And I'm digging it.

This is where you threaten to kill me again, isn't it? :sad:

I promise, even if I'm scum in a future game, you get to live. At least until the last day. At which point I have no doubt that you would have already busted me as scum. Because you're a freakin Mafia Sherlock Holmes.

This is where you threaten to kill me again, isn't it? :sad:

I promise, even if I'm scum in a future game, you get to live. At least until the last day. At which point I have no doubt that you would have already busted me as scum. Because you're a freakin Mafia Sherlock Holmes.

I see what you did there.

Ironeyes sat in the conference room after everyone else had left. He was going to figure out who was responsible for this. But it was so difficult. An expression here, a phrase there, an unusual action elsewhere. Were they tells of a guilty party or just part of a normal person? It seemed nearly impossible to tell. He rubbed his forehead.

"Still here?" Ironeyes stood up at the sound of the voice, but in the darkness, he couldn't see anyone. His pulse spiked. Could this be the killer, come to claim another life? But if so, why wasn't he already dead?

"Who are you?" Fear tinted Ironeyes' voice. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry Ironeyes, but your time is up." This time, Ironeyes heard where the voice was coming from, and he recognized the owner as well. He turned towards the person. It was- Light flashed off a coin for a brief instant, and then Ironeyes slumped to the ground, dead eyes staring into space.

Songstress was tired but she dare not sleep. With all these people dying left and right, she didn't dare, and ever since the group broke up, she had an unshakable feeling that it was her turn next. Her hand tightened around a wooden staff. She might not be a pewterarm, but her dad had made her learn basic fighting skills, and she didn't intend to go down easily.

The handle to her door suddenly twisted, and the door creaked open. Songstress's heart raced, but she forced herself to lie still. She had left her light on, allowing her to see the killer through small slits in her eyelids. Thankfully, the killer didn't seem to find either the light or the staff as elements of concern and casually flipped a coin into the air. Now! Songstress rolled to her side and pushed off her bed with her right hand. The coin flew through the air and embedded itself into a vacated pillow. In the same instant, Songstress landed on her right foot, pivoted, and swung the staff with all her might. The killer's face had just enough time to register surprise before it got smashed in by hard wood. The force of the impact caused the killer to fly back into the door and land to the ground with a crash. Not allowing herself to hesitate, Songstress jumped forward and raised her staff to finish the job. The killer suddenly smiled, and Songstress flew back through the air, hitting the wall with a thud. She was held there with firm pressure at her waist. With despair, Songstress remembered the metal in her belt that she had forgotten to take off.

The killer stood back up and walked towards her. "You're going to pay for that, my dear." With horror, Songstress looked into the bloody face, alive with anger. She hung her head. It was all over.

Ironeyes, Good Guy, has been killed.

Songstress, Good Guy, has been killed.

It is now Day.

Feruchemic Storage Deadline is Tuesday 12:01 AM (GMT-6).

Day Deadline is Thursday 5:00 PM (GMT-6).

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Archived