DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention Whovians!

This guy.... he's awesome :P

Seconded. The motion has passed. You Sir, we declare you with all the power and authority we currently, or in the future might, have to be amazing!

You are now officially amazing!

Wibbly wobbly wibbly wobbly wibbly wobbly. Amazing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is good! >.> although I am NOT liking Dr Who right now... they have me working in gardenshop and there are angels... i avoid that aisle every time unless I cant help it... its worse late in the evening as we are closing up... the other day I could have sworn that one of the angels was covering their face....

that is good! >.> although I am NOT liking Dr Who right now... they have me working in gardenshop and there are angels... i avoid that aisle every time unless I cant help it... its worse late in the evening as we are closing up... the other day I could have sworn that one of the angels was covering their face....

Every time I see an angel statue the Doctor Easter egg monologue comes to my mind: 'Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck'. For me that episode was as creepy as "The empty child", and one of my favourites (with, for example, 'A Girl in the Fireplace').

• 2 weeks later...

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

Excellent!

Archived