DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS. SHADOW] The Ultimate Showdown: RP Battle

Locke

"Ahh, yes, I do wonder exactly how Despo "devastated" my world.... Being unspecific is the tool of the uncertain."

Meesh reclines on a tree branch and wonders if the Lady Sith is going to declare whom she fights for, although she figures it's obvious now. Picking up a nut from her stash, she pops it in her mouth and chews slowly, savoring the explosion of flavor on her tongue.

Behind her, in the clearing, screams erupt as Deathgates suddenly start opening and closing, faster than the blink of an eye, in the middle of the crowd of Shadowites.

Meesh's lips curve up in a smile.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dark Mistress S'ithi watched from her vantage point on the couch. Surrounded by her dark and powerful friends, it was unlikely she would need to actually partake herself. She saw Meesh take some nuts and pop them in her mouth, she looked well practised and it was obviously something she had done many times before.

:wink:

As the Shadowies sat lounging around waiting for more lighties to torture, Despothera channeled and wrapped some nearby bunches of grapes over to where he and S'ithi sat comfortably. The grapes were perfectly succulent, ripened to the point of deliciousness. With another afterthought, a weave of air and water created a light cooling mist which helped make all the forces of the Shadow that much more refreshed.

Suddenly his skin tingled, and before he could cut any weaves, some deathgates suddenly sprung up nearby. He tensed and prepared to launch himself away with preternaturally quick reflexes, but he then noticed the placing of the destructive weaves. They had sprung up literally in the middle of the group of Shadowies, strangely not harming any of them. He exchanged some mirthful glances with the rest of his evil companions, then channeled a strong weave of earth and air, sending it into the ground right at the squirrel's feet.

The ground erupted and sent the furry little rodent high up into the air, disturbing her afternoon meal as the nut she was munching on flew from her grasp. Her little limbs flailed madly, and before she could get a grip on her new airborne surroundings Despothera sent another weave her way, this time a simple weaving of water which comletely drenched her and kept her off balance. With one last surge of strength in his weaves he sent up a weaving which included all five elements that created incredibly powerful explosions all around the projectile lightie.

"I figured she gave us a little show to enjoy, why not give her some fireworks?" He bemused to his companions and they answered with deep chuckles, going back to lounging in the clearing

Meesh listens to the terrified squeaking of the poor squirrel caught in the middle of the battle. Well, she'd promised to pay him well; as long as he survives, she'll honor her promise.

"Leave it to Despo to think that an obviously male squirrel was the Lighty he is looking for...and furthermore, a squirrel who is located on the ground, which is clearly not my position," she laughs to herself.

Flipping to her feet, she scurries along the tree branch and down the trunk, searching as she runs for a rabbit hole. Finding one, she darts inside, and is pleased to discover it is the entrance to a network of tunnels leading under the entire clearing. Using her impeccable sense of direction, she positions herself a few feet away from where the ostentatious sofa, and the ostentatious Despo, is located. Some quick weaving of Earth collapses the ground underneath him, and as she turns and runs, she feeds pure Fire into the sofa and the part of the tunnel immediately surrounding the spluttering Despo.

S'ithi watched in horror as another squirrel appeared and began to rain flaming death at them all. Surely no-one in the service of the Light could respond with such a look of hatred on their squirelly features. How had Despo got it so wrong?

Wrong

Wrong

It was wrong - she shook herself, almost falling off the couch in the process. She must have drifted off into sleep while she relaxed in the cooling mist.

It was just a dream. didn't realise we were going for Best Cliche in an RP - hopefully this trumps Decoy.

Rousing herself a little more from her comfortable position, she smiled as she saw the little rodent still continuing its descent - although it did look a little dazed.

It must be having some kind of hallucination caused by the fireworks perhaps. :laugh:

She smiled and joked, as her shadow hosts continued their relaxing and lounging about

Meesh stands there in the middle of the clearing, hands on hips and rolling her eyes.

"Well, since Despo's attack on me was based on totally changing where I was located, I figured instead of trying to pretend what he did didn't count, I worked with it, but I guess you'd rather have me openly correct/challenge him than say something cliched. Clearly, I was mistaken, though--we obviously have total control over other people as well as our surroundings. So I guess I WAS suddenly on the ground when I had been in a tree the second before, and sure, it WAS all a dream of yours."

Meesh looks up at the sky, feeling the wind on her face and drinking in the ray of light striking her.

"Since those are the rules, then, and we can do WHATEVER we want, with no bounds...." she spreads her arms wide, "then I win."

All the Shadowites gasp in horror as their knees buckle and they all find themselves prostrated before the Light warrior, along with everyone else who isn't declared for the Light. They speak words of fealty to the Light, they promise to give up their Shadowy ways and never to oppose anything the Light should decide to do, and, one by one, they crawl forward to kiss Meesh's hand.

When it is done, Meesh turns her back on the bent and broken figures and walks away, never looking back.

She fell suddenly to the ground, writhing in agony. "I have to admit, that was a nice little illusion you cooked up." The smile on the Asha'man's face was not friendly in the slightest. "You can't fool one of my stature, however. You have one thing correct: There are no rules. Anything goes. Anything you can possibly do is legal." He stood there, looking at the figure of Meesh, now bound in Air and shielded. "The absence of rules, however, does not give you absolute power. Only the great being behind the scenes (i have heard him named Mod before) has that. You also seem to have one other thing mixed up in your mind: the concept of winning" Mawthtex leaned down, until his face was close to the prostrate warrior of light's. He whispered to her, "There is only one victory. And that belongs to the Great Lord of the Dark. You can never win. I can never win. But He will win, and his domination will be eternal. We must merely content ourselves with what we have now." His smile, before merely unfriendly, now became positively malevolent. "I have this." He twisted his hand, and the pain weaves re-formed and redoubled. The screams of the small figure filled the battlefield, echoed, and re-joined with themselves, saturating the air with a symphony of pain.

O.o

I scared myself writing that...

Come on, lighties, put on a better show. It's kind of boring just beating up Meesh repeatedly.

I haven't actually declared yet. Would you like to beat me up perhaps.

the_light.jpg

Perhaps I have seen the light? Do you think it would suit me.

>.>

:biggrin:

There is possibly a slight indication that S'ithi's lightsaber may be turning blue - at least it might look a tiny bit more purplish than it did before :wink:

Wombat watches Sakaea streak forward through the air propelled by something other than the One Power. With saidin-enhanced eyes, Wombat sees a cloud of water vapor building up around Sakaea and deftly weaves a ward of air around himself as Sakaea cracks the sound barrier. Once the shockwave has passed, he strides over to the crater from which Sakaea flew so swiftly. He sees a glint of gold and weaves air. The gold crown spins towards Wombat and he catches it deftly. He quickly hefts and bites the crown. His eyebrow raises.

"91.6% pure, Andoran weight. This might come in handy."

Wombat slips the coin into his pocket. All this time, he has been learning the Light's staging area and is now ready to enter the battlefield. Wombat steps outside the protective barrier of the dreamspike. He wards himself in webs of fire and earth while at the same time spinning a gateway with spirit. Both webs inverted of course. When the vertical slash opens, he is immediately met with a blast of hot air. It seems the festivities are well under way. Wombat is unconcerned. The Shadow will be hard-pressed to fend off the Sith Squizzle and will be weak by the time Wombat falls on them.

Wombat steps into the charred landscape and drops his ward for the moment, allowing air into his bubble. Wombat takes a deep breath and stalks towards the massive conflagration of Power.

From the shadows Tina watched the newly arrived lighties. Time to trigger the trap. She weaved an easy weave of fire and let the barrels near the lighties explode. Out of them rolled thousands of marbles. She laughed as she saw Sakaea and Wombat slip and try to get up. She made a gateway and disappeared.

Blackhoof laughed as he saw lightfools tripping and slipping in a pool of marbles. How amusing! Time to turn up the heat! With that, Blackhoof channeled fire into the marbles and they melted, turning a figurative wave of marbles onto a pool of molten glass. The eighties flailed and screamed as they burned.

Turning to the squirrel, Blackhoof returned her retort in kind:

"You are a fool, to challenge me;

A master of death and poetry,

Your light-stick can't save you from my voice,

Give up now, you have the choice.

If you don't, you shall die,

Even from your tree up high.

Your situation, it us dire,

You'll surely fall in blood and fire!"

All glory to the Shadow.

The Shadow were dominating this battle so bad, Rey decided he could just light up a cigar and relax. Climbing into a tree with a good vantage point, he whipped out a Cuban and lit it with a tongue of air from the end of his thumb.

Ahhhhhh, this was the life.

Wombat quickly recovers his feet and his wits after the Attacks of the Molten Marbles and Cringe-worthy Couplets have ceased. He wasn't expecting such indirect methods, but was already adjusting his battle plan for the change. Content to let the prankster sit out for now, Wombat turns to the would-be bard and quickly spins a web of air to stuff the man's mouth and nostrils. That would keep him quiet. Oh, and eventually kill him too Wombat supposed. Shrugging at the poor man's misfortune, Wombat brushed ash from his clothes and began looking for his companions.

Wombat quickly recovers his feet and his wits after the Attacks of the Molten Marbles and Cringe-worthy Couplets have ceased. He wasn't expecting such indirect methods, but was already adjusting his battle plan for the change. Content to let the prankster sit out for now, Wombat turns to the would-be bard and quickly spins a web of air to stuff the man's mouth and nostrils. That would keep him quiet. Oh, and eventually kill him too Wombat supposed. Shrugging at the poor man's misfortune, Wombat brushed ash from his clothes and began looking for his companions.

S'ithi nodded graciously in the Wombat's direction. She had still to choose where her soul would reside, and this marsupial had certainly provided a much needed service. All was thankfully silent again, she smiled and ate another grape.

Sakaea only slipped for a moment. She dropped a coin and steelpushed herself into the air, above the marbles. With an ironpull, Sakaea yanks Rey's laptop away from him, sending it hurtling behind to crash into a tree. "Now now, don't terrorize the good guys there when I'm right here..."

"You broke my laptop!"

Rey seized the True Power as the saa' passed across his eye lens. He wove a complex weave called Fixing the Laptop, which he settled onto his broken laptop. It's cracked screen immediately came to life with the welcoming glow of Windows 7.

He then wove Fire and Air at the darkened sky, raining multicolored lightning bolts upon the onslaught of Lighties.

"This ought to light them up," he said, cleverly using a pun.

Tiring of cigars, he withdrew a pack of Sobranies and contentedly resumed puffing.

"You broke my laptop!"

Rey seized the True Power as the saa' passed across his eye lens. He wove a complex weave called Fixing the Laptop, which he settled onto his broken laptop. It's cracked screen immediately came to life with the welcoming glow of Windows 7.

He then wove Fire and Air at the darkened sky, raining multicolored lightning bolts upon the onslaught of Lighties.

"This ought to light them up," he said, cleverly using a pun.

Tiring of cigars, he withdrew a pack of Sobranies and contentedly resumed puffing.

Bahahaha, great post. 5 Points

*coughs*

Okay everybody, list- *Locke cuts a lightning weave forming in the air above him, and creates a shield of water to block a fireball coming in from the left*-EN UP PLEASE! I hold the Invisible But Still Present And Actually Kinda Pretty Formerly White Before I Coloured It Blue Flag Of Truce! *surprisingly, all attacks on Locke cease except for that of a mouse made of chocolate*

I have a couple IMPORTANT announcements to make, EVERYONE READ.

1) I neglected to mention a very important rule that MUST be followed at all times during this thread. (Yes, there are now two rules) That rule is: NO GODMODDING. For those of you that don't know what that is, godmodding is where you either give yourself unlikely/overpowerful abilities or create someone's response in your own post. For example, you can no post something like, "Locke shoots a fireball at Tina which burns her up and kills her" Instead, post only your action, leaving its reception to be handled by its receiver. Thus, a more acceptable version of the above example would be, "Locke shoots a fireball at Tina." Obviously that's an extreme example, however you get the picture. Also, don't forget about the first part of godmodding just because I didn't give an example.....

2) Just make sure you are respectful. Remember, it doesn't matter whether or not YOU think what you're posting is offensive or not. What DOES matter is whether or not the person who's reading it thinks so. If you're in any sort of doubt, DON'T POST IT. Please keep that in mind.

That's all folks, continue on blasting each other to smithereens. :) (or in the Shadow's case, attempting to)

Archived