DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey there.. anyone remember me? :)

Guest Tiren Sedai

Guest Tiren Sedai

Howdy to the White Tower.. Would love to rejoin after a few years of being gone. Sure do miss this place.. I see a lot of new people around here! :) Hope all of you are doing well! My how things have changed..

I'm here! *tackleglomps Tiren* How are you, hun?? Did you get my emails in the last yr to all the Whites? Are you coming back to us?? I know it must be confusing. Especially with me being White now since you and I connected on MySpace yrs ago when I still had a MySpace and I was in the Blues! :tongue: We're so happy to have you back! :biggrin:

Guest Tiren Sedai

@ Sakaea: Thanks for the welcome, darlin. It'll be great to get to know you!

@ Millon: I'll be glad to know you as well. :) Thankyou!

@ Fnorrll: The Master @ Arms, I do believe. *curtsies* If my memory is still good, that's your title.. its been so long since I've read the books, lol. A pleasure meeting you sir!

@ Verbal: umm.. *hands you a shiny lamp* :)

@ Elgee: *cursties deeply then gives a big hug* :)Thankyou, Mother! Its so very nice to be back. ....Where are all the Ajah/Warder boards - oh wait, their hidden at the moment arn't they :). Well no rush, it'll just be nice to meet everyone again. Have I mentioned how excited I am to be back *bounces*!

@ Charis: My dear Charis.. so great to see you! *tacklehugs back* ..of course I'm coming back to the Whites!!!!!! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else :)!! I'm sorry I haven't got any of the emails. None in a long time, not sure why I haven't lol. Yes I was suprised to see you are First Reasoner - but a happy suprise :)! I hope the Ajah has grown some since I've been gone.

...........................*blows bubbles on everyone*.............................

Guest Tiren Sedai

Rasheta, thanks for the welcome, its nice to meet you. Looking forward to knowing you all! :)

Fnorrll, sorry I said M@A - I ment to say Sword Captain. My mistake.. see I'm messing up already and only been back a day. LOL.

*sneaks up on Tiren and attacksnugglebites her in the neck* BOO! :biggrin:

I remember you as a chicken plucker (aka archer) from the Band, Whitey and one of my oldtime Hornsounder staff members. :wink:

Welcome back!

Hi Tiren! I don't remember you but I don't think I quite remember myself either... I think I was a member of the WT at some stage and I am sure I recognise a few faces here *pokes Elgee and Myst* I'm back on board(s) after a rather long absence myself, I'm waiting on his Corkiness to add me on the boards over at the Band but I thought I'd go visiting to see how different things are around the place.

I look forwards to some shenanigans in the future!

<3 Taluka (formerly known as Taluka_Sedai, but can't log in under that alias *pouts* and hotmail deleted Taluka's email account *pouts again*)

Guest Tiren Sedai

Thank you all so much again for the warm welcomes. Sorry if it seems I come and go alot. I'm running my internet off of DSL Highspeed dial-up (basically a phone line) - so half the time I'm not even sure if my computer will let me post or not (hint the reason I haven't been on here in couple of days - *sighs*).

I do hope to get to know all of you soon :)! And as for Tigara, Dwynwen, Mystica, and Nyanna ....*tacklehuggs*.... So great to see all of you. We'll have to catch up on times past!

Guest Tiren Sedai

I'd be glad to, Charis, if I remembered how to PM lol. I'll look around the board and figure it out.

Nyanna - I could have sworn you were here back then :) maybe I'm confusing you with someone else. But yes, we can catch up on times present. LOL that works just as well too! ;)

Archived