DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Travels of Jain Farstrider

Rhea

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Dancing' with Maidens, by Gaul of the Imran sept of the Shaarad Aiel.

The art of war, by Weiramon Saniago

The perfect marriage, a two volume epic work, containing:

Volume 1: How to train your Malkieri husband, by Nynaeve al'Meara

Volume 2: Taming of the Wisdom, by Al'Lan Mandragoran

Braveheart, a story about Rand al'Thor's single most courageous and heroic act, one that forever put him in the history books off all the ages that passed since his death.

Yep, you guessed it folks, his marriage and bondage with a AS/queen, a WO/ex-Maiden and a farseer at once.

Other books with the same subject are Torment or Bliss, Was he truly mad???, I'll rather swim inside the Bore(wrote by an Aiel) and P!ss!ng against the Machin Shin(by Loial son of Arent son of Halen).

If you want to learn to read your future in a cup of kaf, of just whant to know what seeing a three eyed, one legged, pink crow crushed by a tiny elephant means, just read

Signs and portents, by Fortuona Athaem Devi Paendrag, may she live forever and bla bla bla.

Your wife just kicked you out of the house/tent/cave for bringing her another gai'shain as an anniversary gift? Maybe you'll have less toh for the next occasion after reading

The perfect gift for the shade of my heart, by Rhuarc, clan chief of the Taardad Aiel.

How to evade problems - Matrim Cauton, three books:

1. How to evade battles

2. How to evade women

3. How to evade Aes Sedai

The Dragon Reborn - Moiraine Damodred, 6 books:

1. The Prophecy

2. Searching the Dragon Reborn

3. The Stone of Tear

4. Through the Waste

5. Apologize for absence

6. Tarmon Gai'don

'Dancing' with Maidens, by Gaul of the Imran sept of the Shaarad Aiel.

The art of war, by Weiramon Saniago

Braveheart, a story about Rand al'Thor's single most courageous and heroic act, one that forever put him in the history books off all the ages that passed since his death.

Yep, you guessed it folks, his marriage and bondage with a AS/queen, a WO/ex-Maiden and a farseer at once.

Other books with the same subject are Torment or Bliss, Was he truly mad???, I'll rather swim inside the Bore(wrote by an Aiel) and P!ss!ng against the Machin Shin(by Loial son of Arent son of Halen).

If you want to learn to read your future in a cup of kaf, of just whant to know what seeing a three eyed, one legged, pink crow crushed by a tiny elephant means, just read

Signs and portents, by Fortuona Athaem Devi Paendrag, may she live forever and bla bla bla.

Your wife just kicked you out of the house/tent/cave for bringing her another gai'shain as an anniversary gift? Maybe you'll have less toh for the next occasion after reading

The perfect gift for the shade of my heart, by Rhuarc, clan chief of the Taardad Aiel.

These are priceless! I especially like..

Don't worry guys, after the success of his book "Chronicles of the Dragon Reborn", Loial became a Fourth Age sensation. Due to his popularity, Loial went on to write nearly one hundred more works. Fourth-Agers had a much wider selection of best-sellers to choose from, among the most popular were-

Robed White and the Seven Ajahs - A treatise on the political journey of Egwene Al'Vere

Lady and the Bard - A biography on Thom Merrilin's escapades into the Noble class

One Hundred and One Damane - A history on Fortuona Athaem Devi Paendrag by Loial son of Arent son of Halen

The Sword from the Stone - A biography on Rand Al'Thor's early adventures

The Fox and the Gholam - Adventure novel based on the true story of Matrim "It's Mat, you bloody Ogier!" Cauthon

Olver & Company - Biography on Olver "The Red Handed" and his Tarmon Gai'don adventures

The Beauty and her Beast - Romantic novel based on the true story of Nynaeve Al'Meara and Lan Al'Mandragoran

The Wolf King - Biography on the elusive Perrin "Young Bull" Aybara

The Princess and the Bath - Extensive biography on Elayne Trakand's path to the Throne

(Yes, these are Disney parodies. Can you identify all of them?)

Let's have a look.

(no, sorry)

The Lady and the Trump

One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The Sword in the Stone (IIRC)

(don't know this one, but I do know what is meant)

Oliver & co.

The Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

(don't know this one)

Let's have a look.

(no, sorry)

The Lady and the Trump

Oliver & co.

The Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

(don't know this one)

I'm guessing the first one is Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

The Road to Shayol Ghul. -thought to be written by Ishamael during the Trolloc Wars, this is a must-read for the aspiring Darkfriend. It includes priceless advice, especially in the special chapter "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," which explains which Forsaken you should be listening to when 5 or 6 of them have shown up giving you orders.

Shiny Sh!t can Change Your Life! by Padan Fain, with a foreword by Matrim Cauthon... the only part of the book that actually makes sense.

Don't Hate, Participate: A Player's Guide by Rand al'Thor, also with a foreword from Mat Cauthon.

What in the Hell did I Get Myself Into? a memoir by Mat Cauthon, on his love life and the true story behind his battles in service of the Dragon Reborn. Includes a foreword from Gawyn Trakand.

This is Pointless -author unknown. A 500-page volume on exactly why there's no point in fighting against the Great Lord of the Dark. Very logical and convincing, but will leave you morbidly depressed. Author seems to have known Lews Therin Telamon personally.

The Falcon: How I Became a Pansy[/b] by Perrin Aybara.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days by Mierin Eronaile. One of the only books to have survived the breaking of the world, it is believed to be highly accurate. An unknown source recently confirmed that Eronail was, in fact, an expert on this subject.

Idiots or simply light-headed?!?

AS vs WO debate over the transcript of the First Greast Stump of the Fourth Era, that lasted a little over 561 years, on the very popular theory that the only logical explanation for the atrociously weak-minded actions and prone to failure plans of the Forsaken is that they were actually double agents for the Light, that infiltrated the DO's organisation to be in a better position to undermine all his plans.

Book spoiler: Their Cuendillar statues are still guarding the alley that connects the White Tower with the Amyrlin Palace(construction started by Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan...read her autobiography Journal of a damane for more info about her life and later exploits).

Clash of giants

Step by step presentation of what expert call the best game of Stones ever played in a World Championship of the Fourth Era, between two top players:

Cregar son of Mendra son of Prang, of Stedding Tsofu

Grom clone of Gron clone of Cron, of the Ko'bal Tribe.

The little skirmish between the spectators that came to support their favorites made the subject of another best-selling book, The massacre of the Bloody Stones.

Let's have a look.

(no, sorry)

The Lady and the Trump

Oliver & co.

The Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

(don't know this one)

Of course. And those last two?

Unwilling Savior - an autobiography of Rand al'Thor, about his time before he captured the Stone of Tear.

New War Tactics - Matrim Cauton and Rand al'Thor, made up with second and third age experience.

The Collar - Fortuona, a work about Seanchan before the Last Battle.

Let's have a look.

(no, sorry)

The Lady and the Trump

Oliver & co.

The Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

(don't know this one)

Of course. And those last two?

The Fox and the Hound and The Princess and the Frog for the two last ones, I think.

The Road to Shayol Ghul. -thought to be written by Ishamael during the Trolloc Wars, this is a must-read for the aspiring Darkfriend. It includes priceless advice, especially in the special chapter "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," which explains which Forsaken you should be listening to when 5 or 6 of them have shown up giving you orders.

Shiny Sh!t can Change Your Life! by Padan Fain, with a foreword by Matrim Cauthon... the only part of the book that actually makes sense.

Don't Hate, Participate: A Player's Guide by Rand al'Thor, also with a foreword from Mat Cauthon.

What in the Hell did I Get Myself Into? a memoir by Mat Cauthon, on his love life and the true story behind his battles in service of the Dragon Reborn. Includes a foreword from Gawyn Trakand.

This is Pointless -author unknown. A 500-page volume on exactly why there's no point in fighting against the Great Lord of the Dark. Very logical and convincing, but will leave you morbidly depressed. Author seems to have known Lews Therin Telamon personally.

The Falcon: How I Became a Pansy[/b] by Perrin Aybara.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days by Mierin Eronaile. One of the only books to have survived the breaking of the world, it is believed to be highly accurate. An unknown source recently confirmed that Eronail was, in fact, an expert on this subject.

Avesome books.

About the last one, I think I know what she had in mind for Day 10. Create the Bore. Can't fail with that one.(sorry about the book spoiler, but I couldn't help myself)

Does anyone have some ideas about a book by Aviendha? I'm trying to find something, with little luck so far :angry:

Archived