DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Travels of Jain Farstrider

Rhea

The Road to Shayol Ghul. -thought to be written by Ishamael during the Trolloc Wars, this is a must-read for the aspiring Darkfriend. It includes priceless advice, especially in the special chapter "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," which explains which Forsaken you should be listening to when 5 or 6 of them have shown up giving you orders.

Shiny Sh!t can Change Your Life! by Padan Fain, with a foreword by Matrim Cauthon... the only part of the book that actually makes sense.

Don't Hate, Participate: A Player's Guide by Rand al'Thor, also with a foreword from Mat Cauthon.

What in the Hell did I Get Myself Into? a memoir by Mat Cauthon, on his love life and the true story behind his battles in service of the Dragon Reborn. Includes a foreword from Gawyn Trakand.

This is Pointless -author unknown. A 500-page volume on exactly why there's no point in fighting against the Great Lord of the Dark. Very logical and convincing, but will leave you morbidly depressed. Author seems to have known Lews Therin Telamon personally.

The Falcon: How I Became a Pansy[/b] by Perrin Aybara.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days by Mierin Eronaile. One of the only books to have survived the breaking of the world, it is believed to be highly accurate. An unknown source recently confirmed that Eronail was, in fact, an expert on this subject.

Avesome books.

About the last one, I think I know what she had in mind for Day 10. Create the Bore. Can't fail with that one.(sorry about the book spoiler, but I couldn't help myself)

Does anyone have some ideas about a book by Aviendha? I'm trying to find something, with little luck so far :angry:

Let's give it a thought...

How to learn men dance - Aviendha

Is that a good one?

Others:

The Cleansing - an awesome short novel, written by Rand al'Thor, with the help of some other people.

The Real Dream - Egwene al'Vere, a book with instructions about Tel'Aran'Rhiod.

The Sealing - Rand al'Thor - A book about the sealing of the Bore. Considered the best book ever written.

Fox and Fortune - Selucia, about the Seanchan Empress, may she live forever, and her husband after the Last Battle.

You can't hide - Rand al'Thor, about the Darkfriend that were everywhere before Tarmon Gai'don.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Road to Shayol Ghul. -thought to be written by Ishamael during the Trolloc Wars, this is a must-read for the aspiring Darkfriend. It includes priceless advice, especially in the special chapter "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," which explains which Forsaken you should be listening to when 5 or 6 of them have shown up giving you orders.

Shiny Sh!t can Change Your Life! by Padan Fain, with a foreword by Matrim Cauthon... the only part of the book that actually makes sense.

Don't Hate, Participate: A Player's Guide by Rand al'Thor, also with a foreword from Mat Cauthon.

What in the Hell did I Get Myself Into? a memoir by Mat Cauthon, on his love life and the true story behind his battles in service of the Dragon Reborn. Includes a foreword from Gawyn Trakand.

This is Pointless -author unknown. A 500-page volume on exactly why there's no point in fighting against the Great Lord of the Dark. Very logical and convincing, but will leave you morbidly depressed. Author seems to have known Lews Therin Telamon personally.

The Falcon: How I Became a Pansy[/b] by Perrin Aybara.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days by Mierin Eronaile. One of the only books to have survived the breaking of the world, it is believed to be highly accurate. An unknown source recently confirmed that Eronail was, in fact, an expert on this subject.

Avesome books.

About the last one, I think I know what she had in mind for Day 10. Create the Bore. Can't fail with that one.(sorry about the book spoiler, but I couldn't help myself)

Does anyone have some ideas about a book by Aviendha? I'm trying to find something, with little luck so far :angry:

How to Unwillingly Get a Guy in 10 Days

The Wolf Dream - Perrin Aybara.

Seasick - what to do about it - Nynaeve al'Meara.

The Forsaken - Just men (and women) - Rand al'Thor and Moiraine Damodred.

Callandor - Rand al'Thor, about the flaw it has.

Clearing away the rubble - Min Farshaw. (first of Min, isn't it?)

How to handle three women (subtitle: Advice for updates welcome) - Rand al'Thor.

Linking the One Power - Rand al'Thor, about how to handle Saidin and Saidar at the same time.

The Fox and the Hound and The Princess and the Frog for the two last ones, I think.

Correct, good job you two. I'll admit I would never have gotten Oliver & Company.

I'm tempted to do Dreamworks now because of-

How To Train The Dragon - A 'self-help' book for no-nonsense Aes Sedai, by Cadsuane Melaidhrin

Lords of Tear - Rand al'Thor. (WATCH OUT: Not PG-13)

Succession War - Elayne Trakand.

The Corenne - Fortuona.

A'dam - Fortuona, about Damane, before and after they are freed.

Epic Fail - Matrim Couton, about how he killed Demandred (after losing his Fox medallion in battle).

Wow, that goes really fast now. I had really much trouble when I started doing this.

Half the Light of the World - Matrim Couton, about the Tower of Ghenjei.

Once the Heron, Twice the Heron - Rand al'Thor, an autobiography.

The Wolf King - Perrin Aybara, about the Last Hunt, written from his own point of view.

The Battle of Caemlyn - Elayne Trakand, about how Demandred invaded her capital, and the Band saved it.

The Three-Fold Land - Aviendha, about the Aiel before Tarmon Gai'don.

"You could be a queen" - Min Farshaw's biography about Rand al'Thor (most used word "sheperd").

The Ravens Fortuona, about Seanchan in general.

The Search - Moiraine Damodred, about her search for the Dragon Reborn.

Loving an Aes Sedai - Thom Merrilin.

Falcon - Faile t'Aybara ni'Bashere, about her experience with the Wolf King.

Father of the Dragon - Autobiography of Tam al'Thor.

How To Train The Dragon - A 'self-help' book for no-nonsense Aes Sedai, by Cadsuane Melaidhrin

Nice one!

The Baby Sitters - Memoirs of Salidar by Logain Ablar

Nice one!

The Baby Sitters - Memoirs of Salidar by Logain Ablar

Ah yes, my personal favorite. It became a best seller you know. Strangely, it never sold very well in Tar Valon.

And now, the very special Zen Collection for all peacemakers and peace lovers- prepare for the New Age!:

"Embracing death"- how not to become a Goth while thinking of death all the time, by the Dragon Reborn

(with mysterious "Embracing Death" appendix- for curious and bold minds only!)

"Embracing pain"- how to teach your children a proper attitute towards punishments, by Mother al'Vere (for more about raising children, check out our series dedicated to frustrated parents: "Mother's milk in a cup!"- how not to give up your adventurous life despite the spectre of maternity (and some lesser responsibilities, too), by Elayne Trakand; "When your kiddies are gonna make a mess"- RAFO, by Aviendha; "A perfect foster family: beware of uncles"- by Mat Cauthon)

"Embracing saidar" or: women are from Venus- a collective work from a group of anonymous men with a little help from Birgitte Trahelion

I tried to do my best, with my English... :rolleyes:

Wonders of the Age of Legends - Rand al'Thor.

War of the Shadow - Rand al'Thor and Moridin, with a foreword of Cyndane. (yes, they both returned to the Light)

The Taint - Logain Ablar, with a foreword of Rand al'Thor.

Trolloc Wars - Detailed description of the Trolloc Wars, by Matrim Cauton.

Rules of Ghenjei - Explanation of the rules for the Tower of Ghenjei, written by Matrim Cauton, with a foreword of Moiraine Damodred.

Maradon - an epic story about the Siege of Maradon, by Rodel Ituralde. A foreword of Rand al'Thor.

War of Dreams - Story about the Last Battle in Tel'Aran'Rhiod, mostly written by Perrin Aybara, with some extra notes of Egwene al'Vere.

Wolfbrothers: The Truth - Rina Hafden, with foreword of her Warder and Wolfbrother Elyas Machera.

The Falcon and the Wolf - Romantic story about Perrin Aybara and Faile Bashere, written by Gaul of the Imran Shaardad.

Archived