DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My Luscious Little Panda

ed2funy

"When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate. When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards." He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling." So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..." Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Beethoven decomposing."

I'm not gonna start another thread for even more lame stuff, so here you go:

Little Johnny goes over to little Billy's house and rings the bell. His mother answers and Johnny asks if Billy can come and play war in the street with his friends. Billy's mother says to Johnny "you know Billy doesn't have any arms or legs". Johnny replies "I know, but we want to use him as a sandbag".

When you show me a piece of graphic art you have done completely from scratch, on your own, I'll consider not posting amusing things I find on Tumblr (it's not hard to right click and see that, yes, they are from Tumblr).

Coloring isn't from scratch. :tongue:

:wub:

I'm campaigning for Ed to win the next Empy Award for funniest member. In fact, I think I might commission Nyn to make up some posters.

Yeah, that's about on par with the quality of humour that the previous winners have presented.

I see what you did there. >_<

When you show me a piece of graphic art you have done completely from scratch, on your own, I'll consider not posting amusing things I find on Tumblr (it's not hard to right click and see that, yes, they are from Tumblr).

Coloring isn't from scratch. :tongue:

:wub:

Point Ed

Archived