DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

that's not completely fair because you'll be more rested...

:ph34r:

*good... BFG was distracting her... creeps up behind her and paints (below) on her back) :baalzamon:

pretty-unicorn.png

*spins in circles trying to see what is on her back and then summons a George with a mirror*

IS THAT A RAINBOW POOPING UNICORN ON MY BACK!!!  AWESOME!!!  Thanks Time!  :tongue:

*watches as two Georges float a barrel of water over Time and then dump it over her head*  They thought you were on fire.  :laugh:

Edited by BridMorgan

I"m from Portland, Oregon :3

I live about 10 feet west of Gresham, so I'm technically in Portland. Moving to Milwaukie though in August, if everything goes as planned... since I grew up elsewhere, I can be honest in claiming that it really is Portland, even if locals won't admit it.

I"m from Portland, Oregon :3

I live about 10 feet west of Gresham, so I'm technically in Portland. Moving to Milwaukie though in August, if everything goes as planned... since I grew up elsewhere, I can be honest in claiming that it really is Portland, even if locals won't admit it.

Really? Man, I smell a meet up one of these days!

*pouts*

I wanna live in America...well not really, but everyone on DM is from America I swear...I want lots of money and then I can go visit everyone. *nodnod*

*feels excluded*

XD

Don't worry, I'm on a giant island out in the middle of the sea far away from everyone.

America, England, other assorted places in Europe, Asia, they're all so very far away...

Only Nya was close in NZ, but now she's gone to Germany as well.  *glares at Nya*

Nooo! I didn't mean it!!!!!!!   *tacklehugsnuzzle*

XD

Don't worry, I'm on a giant island out in the middle of the sea far away from everyone.

America, England, other assorted places in Europe, Asia, they're all so very far away...

Only Nya was close in NZ, but now she's gone to Germany as well.  *glares at Nya*

Nooo! I didn't mean it!!!!!!!   *tacklehugsnuzzle*

He-hem. *taps foot*